Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RandomAlts

re: Recruitment

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Tay#1164

b. Character Name: RandomKnight, Random bear

2. Class: Dk, Druid 

3. Current Server: area-52 

4. Primary Raiding Spec: planing on unholy for SL and blood if needed for dk and for the Druid resto and if needed moonkin.

5. Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/randombear/pve/raids

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/randomknight/

6. What is your raid experience?

Honestly was always in school and my other guilds I was in raided late so I never really had the chance to do any mythic end of pandaria raids I took a break for WoD and legion been playing for 3 weeks since September 30th I am 7/12 H on Ny’alotha.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?

PLAYER PERFORMANCE: honestly forget the names they weren’t top 10 on the server ever.

8. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. If you played multiple characters in progression throughout the expansion, link them all. If your mythic logs are private, do not apply without linking screenshots or sending login info via a PM.

9. Provide a screenshot of your UI in raid combat. 

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

10. Age: 21

11. Gender: Male

12. How did you hear about Infinity? Looked on RaideriO you guys were in the top for my server.

13. Why do you wish to join Infinity, and why do you think you would be a good addition to our roster?  Honestly just need some where professional I can call home I can play 12+ hours a day the raid time is pretty perfect I can play and learn any class if needed I have a character boost I am teachable and I admit when I do things wrong never afraid to ask for clarification if it means I can preform my role in the raid effectively I am really hyped about Shadow Lands as it will be the first expansion I am free of responsibility’s and I can just play the game as my parents were always a week or two late on buying me the expansion didn’t complain just made me grind for the gear harder as I was behind or had limited time to play due to school I’m really just trying to find a place I can push hard and see progress I like how infinity is structured and I see my self having a good time here I’m mature and serious when it comes to raiding and a clown when it comes to every day daily questing and chat but respectfully wouldn’t ever type anything I wouldn’t say my self I know how much it sucks to have guild drama due to another player saying dumb ignorant things. 

14. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. My name is Taylor most people just call me Tk I am 21 years old live California I run a home businessnot currently en rolled in school have a lot of free time for the next 6 months at least. 

maxterchief
Officer

re: Recruitment

We no longer use these forums for recruitment. Feel free to reapply via the link on wowprogress, but only do so if you plan to fill out the entire application.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum