Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xerseixo

re: App: Xerseixo

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

Our raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids.

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Pandalaria#1548

b. Character Name: Xerseixo-Tichondrius
c. Alt Character Name: Xersey-Tichondrius

2. Class: Disc Priest and Holy Paladin

3. Current Server: Tichondrius

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know):

-Discipline Priest (can play holy priest viably, but my alt is an hpal and can play at the same level or better than disc.)

5. Armory link:

-Priest: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/tichondrius/xerseixo

-Paladin: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/tichondrius/xersey

6. What is your raid experience?

I was cutting edge two tiers, both EP and Nyalotha. I would have been cutting edge Jaina, however I unfortunately was on a trip during the time of their kill.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?

I started off on a dead alliance server back in Uldir when I started mythic raiding. I was in a 2/8m guild called , as a mistweaver, and they were the beginning of where I am today. I later joined a 7/9m guild in BoD and they were on the same realm, I made a swap to holy priest. However, they split after Ashvane in EP due to roster issues. This was when I made the decision to transfer to horde and find a horde server to become more competitive in the raiding scene. I went to on Mal'ganis, and they were 7/8m and this was my swap to disc priest. I left later on though after CE in Nyalotha due to improper treatment, and drama with a weekend team merging. I have been through multiple mythic raiding guilds since then in Nyalotha that have been mid tier, short lived, and not what I am looking for. One guild, on Tichondrius was extraordinarily racist and an unfun environment, so I left and joined my friend's brand new guild. Achieved cutting edge in just a little over a month of being a guild. I am searching for a guild with the same mindset that I have, and unfortunately I have to sacrifice my time with friends to follow my goals as a player.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

8. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs.

-Priest: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/xerseixo

-Paladin: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/xersey

9. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment.

- https://imgur.com/a/H0MsgRk
PERSONAL RESPONSES:

10. Age: 16

11. Gender: male

12. How did you hear about Infinity?

Wowprogress on Area52, as well as vods on youtube of kills by this guild.

13. Why do you wish to join Infinity, and why do you think you would be a good addition to our roster? What sets you apart?

I wish to join Infinity because I am looking for a guild that shares my mindset. Tired of being in many mid to late tier mythic raiding guilds, where there are a small handful of really good players, really bad players, and a large inbetween of people in the middle. I care about top performing every raid night, investigating my logs to better myself thoroughly, stream my POVs to self criticize my gameplay, and to be prepared for many hours of progression in a positive outlook. I believe these things set me apart from your average cutting edge player searching for a better guild. I want to prove that I am a strong player and be with players who have proven that as well. I can multi class healer specs and play them at very similar levels in the mythic raiding scene, as well.

14. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself.

My name is Matt, and currently I am a Junior in High School, and I have always been passionate about World of Warcraft since I was 4 playing on my moms account. I believe I have come a long way since then. Apart from WoW though, I really enjoy playing any sports involving a net, especially volleyball. I also have a dog and two cats that have been my best friends since quarantine, and I love to spend time with them as much as I can.

maxterchief
Officer

re: App: Xerseixo

Closed as per discussion with applicant.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum