Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arthraldm

re: App: Arthraldm

I definitely read to not post as a sticky, but just followed the site after making an account and don't know how to fix it. Sorry. :^)

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

Our raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids.

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Arthrald#11107

b. Character Name: Arthraldm

2. Class: Monk

3. Current Server: Whisperwind

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Brewmaster, able to play WW. Also capable of playing any other tank at a high level.

5. Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/whisperwind/arthraldm

6. What is your raid experience? Started raiding casually in TBC. Recent relevant experience is CE for most raids since EN up to BoD, exceptions being ToV/ToS/CoS.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?

I joined the Onslaught team of Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore at the beginning of Legion as a Prot warrior. I was promoted to officer at the start of NH, and later took over raid leading after mythic Krosus. I lead Onslaught up until we disbanded after mythic Jaina when I announced that I needed to take a break from the game due to work (I am now at a much more stable job). I returned briefly as an Ele shaman with Fair Enough on A52. To be frank, I quit the game again because of the Corruption system. That is not habitual behavior by me - all other guilds I have played with, I had been a member of (and eventually raid lead) for several years.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

8. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/whisperwind/arthraldm?zone=24&new=true#zone=21&difficulty=5

9. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. https://i.imgur.com/T6eYVse.jpg
(I hope this link works) Here is my PoV of Onslaught's mythic Jaina kill. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xYejgDvrLiQI3D7FGE6_npXgyb2r6F4m/view?usp=sharing
Since you mentioned VoDs being useful to you guys on WoWProgress. Although I promise I usually sound way less dreadful when I'm not forcing my team to push for a boss kill when we were all ready to quit playing. :^)

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

10. Age: 27

11. Gender: M

12. How did you hear about Infinity? Browsing through WoWProgress

13. Why do you wish to join Infinity, and why do you think you would be a good addition to our roster? What sets you apart?

To start, you're one of the rare teams actually recruiting a tank. I had written off the idea entirely and committed to settling as a DPS. I've always been the type of person to join a guild and just being comfortable there, never putting serious consideration into pushing higher. Now that I am kind of starting from scratch, I want to push myself and prove what I'm capable of. I consider myself a very good raider in general regardless of what role I am in. Thanks to my experience as a raid leader, I'm very quick to catch on and understand fights and always come in prepared. I'm also very adaptive if something does happen to catch me off guard - it will be fixed by the next pull. I've prided myself on being more than just a glorified boss mod calling out timers and not letting my focus on leading get in the way of my own performance. I am vocal when I need to be and try to give input where I feel it is being overlooked or understated, without being the obnoxious former leader that tries to take over. I am very analytical, and incredibly critical of myself. Consistency is an aspect that I put a large amount of value in. I rambled a bit, but I think that covers it.

14. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. I'm just a 27 year old electrical panel technician that likes to be good at video games. There's pretty much nothing going on in my life outside of work and gaming.

maxterchief
Officer

re: App: Arthraldm

Unfortunately we have decided to decline your application. Your recent performance looks solid but we are not looking to trial another tank this close to the expansion launch. If things change we will keep your application in mind. Thank you for your interest in Infinity and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum