Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FoShisno

re: Shisnobear - Resto Druid

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag:Shisno#1515

b. Character Name: Shisnobear

2. Class:Druid

3. Current Server:Azgalor

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know):Restoration

5. Armory link:https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/azgalor/Shisnobear

6. What is your raid experience?

I've been raiding off and on since BC.  Raided 10 and 25 in WotLK. 10 man in Cata, 10 man in MoP and 20 man ever since. 

BC - didn't raid competitively. Peaked around US 20th in WotLK but our guild broke before we got a LK kill. In Cata I raided with Carebears and we were around the US40th mark and improving, ending the xpac at US26th. In MoP I was still with Carebears and we hovered around US 12-15. We ended up losing a decent amount of people to burnout in SoO so WoD started off rocky. I moved to Topped Off since I was still looking to push and challenge myself.

I took a break after Topped Off broke up and then came back to raid in Legion with Carebears again. We were able to hover around the US40th mark and got a US 25th Helya Kill all while raiding 3 nights a week. Unfortunately the guild broke up again at M Guldan so took another break from the game. I'm now looking to get back to the top tier raiding.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?

I've been in Carebears and in Topped Off. Both guilds broke up. Didn't raid in BFA

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

8. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. If you played multiple characters in progression throughout the expansion, link them all. If your mythic logs are private, do not apply without linking screenshots or sending login info via a PM.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/11947626?zone=17&new=true#zone=10&metric=hps

9. Provide a screenshot of your UI in raid combat. 

https://imgur.com/a/xQFpNsP

Older screenshot - Will be updating

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

10. Age:32

11. Gender:Male

12. How did you hear about Infinity?

A couple older raiders I used to raid with in Topped Off and wowprogress

13. Why do you wish to join Infinity, and why do you think you would be a good addition to our roster? What sets you apart? 

I research my class exhaustively, sim gear and traits always. I breathe resto druid at this point. With the amount of time I have been playing it I’ve gone through every iteration and every spell set. They decide to change resto druid tomorrow so that non meta spells become meta? No problem, I’ve played with those spells as my main set too. Resto druid is to the point where the healing is basically auto so the raid awareness and calls can be on point. I've raid lead before I know the split concentration it takes to be able to watch a raid field and still perform at the top while doing so (although I do not have an interest in raid leading again). I've been playing this class and spec for so long I believe I can play at the top end as I have before. The teamwork and cohesion that comes from clearing content at the bleeding edge is not found anywhere else in the raiding scene and I have sorely missed it. I've played at the top before and I have the logs to prove I can more than handle it. I joined Topped Off and the first raid tier I was in they trusted me to solo heal a furnace side and we downed that fight ahead of schedule. All I ask for is a trial to prove myself.

14. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. 

Well I live up in Minnesota so we get nice and bored during the longer winters. I work IT file server management for a large restaurant chain up here but have never really identified myself by my work.

I thoroughly enjoy delving deep into a project which is why I probably like WoW and once I dive into something I commit hard. Getting into the intricacies and small details to really push something to its limit is what brings happiness to me. The thrill of a challenge is what drives me in many of the things I do.

Bonus Cat Pic:https://imgur.com/yBxNYnv

maxterchief
Officer

re: Shisnobear - Resto Druid

Unfortunately we have decided to decline your application. We are not looking to trial a healer so close to progression without more substantial and recent logs. Thank you for your interest in Infinity and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum