Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joruski

re: App: Joru-Enh Shaman

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK: 

Our raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. 

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Nils#1879

b. Character Name: Joru

2. Class: Shaman

3. Current Server: Proudmoore

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Enhancement.  I played Elemental for Uunat progression this expansion but have not kept up with it since.

5. Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/proudmoore/joru

6. What is your raid experience?

In short, I have played this game since its release and have raided in all tiers while the raid was current.  While I did not raid in a competitive raiding guild until the release of Warlords of Draenor, I believe my experiences in pvp, as well as my recent raid progression have made me into a versatile player.  Below is a list of my ranks from WoD onwards.

WoD-I Played with Arch Druid on Kil’Jaeden for Highmaul and achieved US 37.  When Arch Druid broke up the remaining members formed a new guild to raid during Blackrock Foundry and achieved US 28 on Blackhand.  After Blackrock Foundry, the reform of Arch Druid broke up and I moved my character to Alliance to pvp and raid with a few friends and got US 69 on Archimonde with Poisoned on The Underbog.  Poisoned ended up calling it quits after Hellfire Citadel and I then joined Formality on Proudmoore.

Legion-I played with Formality during this expansion.

Our ranks were:

• US 60 Xavius

• US 199 Helya

• US 20 Gul’dan

• US 95 Kil’Jaeden

• US 43 Argus

BFA-I played with Formality during this expansion.

Our ranks were:

• US 37 Uldir

• US 23 Dazar’alor

• US 49 Uunat

• US 22 Eternal Palace

• I did not raid with Formality during Ny’alotha progression as I started a new job and could no longer raid their times.  I came back to raid post progression once my job instituted a work from home policy.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?

I have played in my guilds over my WoW career and in general have left due to the guild disbanding or making the decision to not continue raiding.

My most recent guilds from WoD onward were:

WoD:

• Arch Druid-Kil’Jaeden:  I left this guild due to the guild leader disbanding the guild following internal drama.

• Passive Aggressive-Kil’Jaeden:  I left this guild due to the leadership deciding to stop raiding following our Blackhand kill.

• Poisoned-The Underbog:  I left this guild due to the leadership deciding to cease raiding following our farm on Archimonde.

Following WoD, I joined Formality on Proudmoore and have raided with them since the beginning of Legion.  I am currently looking for a new guild as the raid times no longer fit my schedule.

If you would like to hear about the guilds I was in prior to making the switch to hardcore progression raiding please let me know.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

8. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. If you played multiple characters in progression throughout the expansion, link them all. If your mythic logs are private, do not apply without linking screenshots or sending login info via a PM.

Shaman: I played this character in all tiers for the past two expansions on Proudmoore.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/joru#

Rogue:  I played this character on Mythic Zul in Uldir.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/nvb#zone=19&difficulty=5

9. Provide a screenshot of your UI in raid combat. 

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/AeANosI

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

10. Age: 29

11. Gender: Male

12. How did you hear about Infinity?

I heard about Infinity after looking through wowprogress for well-progressed guilds that raid on an East Coast schedule.

13. Why do you wish to join Infinity, and why do you think you would be a good addition to our roster? What sets you apart? 

I am looking to join Infinity because I believe I am ready to take the next step in progression raiding.  As a raider, I consider myself to be extremely versatile and am able to adapt to any scenario the game throws at me. I am always looking to improve my gameplay, and appreciate constructive criticism.  I have the ability to multi-class and have previously raided on hunter, rogue, and ele shaman during mythic progression bosses.  Having achieved multiple Rank 1 titles, I believe my pvp skills have translated well into raiding and am always keen to interrupt and call kicks when necessary, as well as make heads up plays during encounters.

14. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. 

My first name is Nils and outside of WoW I am a Middle School Teacher, and have enjoyed the teaching profession for three years now.  I love watching films and am always looking for great movies to watch and analyze.  Some other things I like to do are play basketball and go on hikes.  Games I am currently playing that are not WoW include Overwatch and Valorant.

Thanks for taking the time to read this app and I look forward to any questions you may have.

maxterchief
Officer

re: App: Joru-Enh Shaman

Unfortunately we have decided to decline your application. We are not looking for an Enhancement Shaman at this time. If you are able to obtain logs on another class you wish to play, feel free to reapply. Thank you for your interest in Infinity and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum