Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Catobrew

re: Application: Catobrew - Brewmaster

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

Our raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids.

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Cato#1898

b. Character Name: Catobrew

2. Class: Monk

3. Current Server: Hyjal

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Brewmaster

5. Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/hyjal/Catobrew

6. What is your raid experience?
Currently 12/12m in Ny'alotha. I have raided casual mythic progression with several friend's guilds in the past (since the beginning of WoD). My first CE was Argus, followed by Ghuun. I was progressing on Mythic Jaina in BoD when I stopped playing last.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?
I previously raided in Euphoric-Stonemaul and Wing It-Hyjal. I joined Euhphoric during M Argus progression and stayed with them until M Jaina progression where I raided with them until they could find a replacement for me so that I could take a break with my son being born. More recently, I joined Wing It after returning from my break due to their immediate need for a tank. After raiding with them for several weeks, their previous tank has worked out their raid time complications and will be returning to raid in my place.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

8. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/48337338#

9. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment.
https://i.imgur.com/gH0DPib.jpg

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

10. Age:24

11. Gender: Male

12. How did you hear about Infinity? I heard about Infinity through my search for a new long-term raid team on WoWprogress.

13. Why do you wish to join Infinity, and why do you think you would be a good addition to our roster? What sets you apart?
The main reason that I wish to join Infinity is because I am looking to be part of a tight-knit competitive raiding team that sticks to a strict schedule for Shadowlands and beyond. I believe I would be a good addition to your roster because of my level of dedication to my team and myself, my "work ethic" for staying at the top of my class and role, and my mindset for progression. I have always done everything that I can to contribute the most that I possibly could to my raid team. In addition to raid leading many bosses in the past, I spend several hours a day during content looking through logs of both other guilds and my own in order to get a better understanding of how to make the best impact that I can for my team. I have been an officer and/or raid leader in a few guilds that I have helped maintain with my friends and, while its definitely not comparable to being in a guild like Infinity, I understand many of the issues that leadership faces and steer clear of being a contributor to any kind of drama. I get enough of that with my kids. Historically, I have parsed very well for my class on damage rankings, averaging close to or above a 99th percentile during the first two tiers of BFA. Unfortunately, that has not yet been the case in the handful of weeks that I have raided in M Ny'alotha since I wanted to obtain versatile corruptions instead of chasing damage output in my first couple months back. While I do enjoy seeing what my character is capable of when compared to other players, I do not let parsing become a detriment to my raid team under any circumstance. I keep a positive mindset for progression, through this I believe that I take criticism quite well and always find ways to improve even when nothing is "wrong." I also maintain several "raid ready" alts for any situation that may call for a different tank class.  In a raid setting like Infinity's, I believe that I have the mindset and skills required to be a great long-term asset to the team.

14. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself.
My name is Zack, but I prefer to go by Cato (pronounced Kay-toe). I am a 24 years old university student studying aerospace engineering and a father of 3. Despite my school and kids, I spend a lot of time gaming - mostly at the cost of sleep. I have played several games competitively over the years such as Osu! (near top 100 us at peak), CS:GO (LEM at peak), SC2 (Masters/GM in several early seasons), and MtG:Arena (Mythic several seasons) to name a few. I've played WoW on and off since around the release of The Burning Crusade. I'm very social when it comes to being in a raid team because I love getting to know and playing with new people. I'm definitely not as serious as an my walls of text can make me seem, you'd be hard pressed to offend me and I have been known screw around and say a lot of stupid shit when the circumstances allow it.

maxterchief
Officer

re: Application: Catobrew - Brewmaster

Unfortunately we have decided to decline your application. We are seeking a tank with more experience. Thank you for your interest in Infinity and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum