Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dibze

re: App: Dibze Rogue

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Diblitz#1597

b. Character Name:  Dibzey-Illidan

2. Class: Rogue

3. Current Server: Illidan

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Assassination / Outlaw is viable

5. Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/Dibzey

6. What is your raid experience? 12/12M Nyalotha, CE since Highmaul

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?

Cthuwu is my most recent guild, leaving to find a higher echelon guild to push rating with. Previously was in Vestige-Area52 since WoD but they died on Drestagath this tier. Before that I raided in Midwinter during WoD pushing top 10. 

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

8. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. If you played multiple characters in progression throughout the expansion, link them all. If your mythic logs are private, do not apply without linking screenshots or sending login info via a PM.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/45803346

9. Provide a screenshot of your UI in raid combat. 

https://imgur.com/ozhveYm

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

10. Age: 26

11. Gender: M

12. How did you hear about Infinity?
I'm familiar with the guild just from being on A52 for so long and knowing members from Gallywix and other sales communities i help operate. 

13. Why do you wish to join Infinity, and why do you think you would be a good addition to our roster? What sets you apart? 
I am looking to get back into the swing of high tiered prog like I did in college w/ Midwinter now that I have the ability to give it the time it requires, I am very quick to adapt to new fights, mechanics and class changes while also bringing the versatility of knowing how to push limits while maintaining survival on enduring progression fights. As far as what sets me apart, I think i bring a positive atmosphere to the environment and operate on a very competitive mindset while still trying to maintain the fun aspect of the game. 

14. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. 

I am a robotics engineer for GM residing in Nashville so my work schedule is relatively seasonal heavy, but most of my time spent outside of work is training Muay Thai and BJJ and then the occasional Warzone game. I'm not much of an idle WoW player, if i'm on WoW i'm usually doing something meaningful otherwise I use my time to go hang out irl or take my dog around town. In reality, i'm either working, training, or gaming, not a whole lot else to it especially with this quarantine mumbo. 

maxterchief
Officer

re: App: Dibze Rogue

Unfortunately we have decided to decline your application. Your recent performance looks solid, but we have just picked up some trials and will be going on a break soon. If you are still interested in a 5-6 weeks, consider reapplying. Thank you for your interest in Infinity and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum