Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iceblazeit

re: APP: Iceblazeit - Holy Pally

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY: 

1. a. BattleTag: Ice#1105

b. Character Name: Iceblazeit

2. Class: Paladin

3. Current Server: Illidan

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Holy

5. Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/iceblazeit

6. What is your raid experience? 

Started playing in wrath, notable experience starts in wod

- Wod - 

Blackrock Foundry 10/10 - US 23

Hellfire Citadel 13/13 - US 8 

- Legion - 

Emerald Nightmare 7/7 - US 13

Trial of Valor 3/3 - US 8

Nighthold 10/10 - US 5

Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 - US 5

Antorus 11/11 - US 8

- BFA - 

Uldir 8/8 - US 14 

BOD 7/9 (quit right after mekkatorque as holy pally wasn't great for the next 2 bosses)

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?

Topped Off - Guild died after blackhand due to disagreements between players and officers

Huge in Japan - Did not enjoy raiding here. I stayed until we killed Archimonde and then left. Guild died shortly after I left

Encore - I was part of the new officer core that saved the guild from dying at the end of legion. Went on to progress through Uldir and most of BOD. I quit due to school becoming intense, and my play also suffered from this which was not fair to my guildies.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

8. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. If you played multiple characters in progression throughout the expansion, link them all. If your mythic logs are private, do not apply without linking screenshots or sending login info via a PM.

Logs are still private. Sent info through discord pm

9. Provide a screenshot of your UI in raid combat. 

https://imgur.com/a/50KIuka

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

10. Age: 24

11. Gender: M

12. How did you hear about Infinity?

I heard about Infinity through Bora

13. Why do you wish to join Infinity, and why do you think you would be a good addition to our roster? What sets you apart?

I wish to join Infinity because you guys make efficient progress on a lighter raid schedule which is the most important thing for me when it comes to raiding. I think my experience with raid progress/efficiency from when I was in encore during legion makes me a valuable addition to the guild's roster. I do not care for parsing and will always prioritize what is necessary to get the kill.

14. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. 

I'm currently in my last year of school and looking to get back into wow for the new expansion. I'm looking for a new guild to call home as I don't like leaving guilds. Some of my other favorite games are old school runescape and siege. I enjoy making memes as well when time allows, so I'm sure some of you have seen this video in the past: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ixYhaR3kDs 

Shadowlands looks like it'll be a great expansion and I'm looking forward to the memes and hopefully getting to know everyone.

maxterchief
Officer

re: APP: Iceblazeit - Holy Pally

Trial granted.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum