Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oracni

re: App: Oracni - Hunter

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK: 

Our raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. 

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Oracni#11641

b. Character Name: Oracni

2. Class: Hunter

3. Current Server: Bleeding Hollow

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): BM

5. Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/bleeding-hollow/Oracni

6. What is your raid experience? Currently 12/12M

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?

• <Criminal> - WoD to EN in Legion, left due to getting accepted to Easy, I wanted to experience top end raiding
  • <Easy>  - Most of Legion, left due to needing a break to finish my degree, the amount of hours we played was not compatible with the work load of school at the time
  • <CthUwU> - first half of Nyal, came back to the game and joined this guild on my fresh hunter, guild was bleeding members and the management was not handling it in a healthy way, felt destructive
  • <Focus Up> - Last half of Nyal, there is some drama brewing that I'd rather keep discrete for the time being, if you wish for me to explain, I can, but would rather not for the sake of the parties involved (I am not involved, I just do not wish to see it play out)

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

8. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. If you played multiple characters in progression throughout the expansion, link them all. If your mythic logs are private, do not apply without linking screenshots or sending login info via a

9. Provide a screenshot of your UI in raid combat.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

10. Age: 26

11. Gender: Male

12. How did you hear about Infinity? WowProgress

13. Why do you wish to join Infinity, and why do you think you would be a good addition to our roster? What sets you apart?

• I am looking for a stable environment with history that I could potentially grow as a raider and thrive in. I believe myself to be a great prog player that makes little to no mistakes early into a fight.

14. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself.

• My name is Brandon, I'm 26 and have been working with my computer science degree for the past 2 years. I work contracts for the Navy, primarily using C#. Live alone with my cat named Flacco, that's about it. I like to joke around during farm, but am hyper focused on prog.

maxterchief
Officer

re: App: Oracni - Hunter

Unfortunately we have decided to decline your application. While your recent performance looks solid, we do not believe we have a spot for you at this time. Thank you for your interest in Infinity and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum