Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vegetable123

re: App: vegetable123

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

Our raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids.

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: ash#14450

b. Character Name: Celery

2. Class: Mage

3. Current Server: Stormrage (A)

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Fire

5. Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/celery

6. What is your raid experience?
got CE like 5 years back, had some stuff going on in my personal life that made me quit the game for a few years. Came back in BFA to get CE again. Mostly just so i can find a really good guild for shadowlands. In the past i was a parse lord although that was years ago and those logs are lost to time, i still try to get good parses of course but these days i just want to kill the boss and do whatever is required to do so. I spend a lot of time studying logs and was to perform optimally with my class around each fight.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? Seven Deadly Sins (currently), would be leaving to switch to horde and to find more people interested in playing dungeon content etc. the entirety of my guild logs in to do raid, never prepares and in general gives me a bad taste for the game. I know there is better out there.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

8. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/celery

9. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. https://i.imgur.com/csMJin1.jpg

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

10. Age: 27

11. Gender: m

12. How did you hear about Infinity? wowprogress

13. Why do you wish to join Infinity, and why do you think you would be a good addition to our roster? What sets you apart? i like your raid times, youre horde, youre established and skilled. I think i would be a good addition to your guild because im highly competetive, make few mistakes and hold myself accountable for all my actions. i study the game and i want to be the best

14. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself.

maxterchief
Officer

re: App: vegetable123

Unfortunately we have decided to decline your application. Your recent performance does not meet our standards. Thank you for your interest in Infinity and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum