Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gilgmage

re: App: Gilgmage

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

Our raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids.

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Alex#116919

b. Character Name: Gilgmage

2. Class: Mage

3. Current Server: Stormrage

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Fire

5. Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/gilgmage

6. What is your raid experience?

BFA: US 56th EP, US 51st N'Zoth
Legion: US 11th Helya; US 50th Xavius
WoD: US 38th Archimonde; US 27th Imperator

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?

I joined on Kel'Thuzad at the end of MoP, and raided with them in Highmaul for US 27th Imperator before the guild died on Mythic Blackhand. I went on to join on Cenarius for US 38th Archimonde and US 50th Xavius. I chose to leave due to several friends leaving the guild, a couple of whom went to . I joined them in for US 11th Helya and US 30th Elisande before I unfortunately had to quit due to sudden IRL obligations. After a break from mythic raiding in the latter half of Legion and the first half of BFA, I joined for US 56th Azshara and US 51st N'Zoth. I am choosing to leave Elevenfold due to a feeling that they do not share my standards for high end mythic raiding, despite wanting to push for higher ranks. We raided 4 or 5 days a week for the majority of this tier, but did not meet the goals that were set due to being plagued by issues of people not being prepared and a lack of good strategies for bosses. As similar issues were present in EP, I decided that a guild that shares my drive to compete at a high level, like those that I have been in in the past, would be a better fit for me.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

8. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs.

Mage/Ny'alotha: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/gilgmage
Rogue/EP: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/gilg#zone=23

9. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment.

https://imgur.com/a/DJnVHqm

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

10. Age: 25

11. Gender: Male

12. How did you hear about Infinity? WoWProgress

13. Why do you wish to join Infinity, and why do you think you would be a good addition to our roster? What sets you apart?

Since I started raiding competitively in WoD, I have always had a love of progression with players that share my desire to push myself and see what I am capable of. Although I had to take a break from high end raiding in Legion and BFA, I have always had the desire to jump back in and compete with others and myself. I take the game seriously (although I still have a good time), and I want to play with people that feel the same. I specifically chose because I value highly a guild that has been around for a long time. I am very easy going and dislike drama, and a group of people that are comfortable around each other is appealing as a person and as a player.

During progression, I bring both consistent performance and a strong desire to improve myself whether it is the first pull of prog or the 300th. When not pulling, I spend the majority of my free time on progression looking through logs for things I can do differently. I also enjoy thinking with others of how things can be done better, and am not afraid to speak my mind if I see something I think could be improved, but am never rude if someone has a different opinion. I am also a very capable multi-classer and a quick learner, something very valuable heading into Shadowlands.

14. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself.

I am a current engineering student that is graduating next year, and spend my free time either playing WoW, watching anime, or trying to get myself to exercise. I have a love of experiencing new things, and am happy to do pretty much anything as long as it's with people whose company I enjoy. Although the majority of the reason I am looking to join is to raid, a large part of it is due to my desire to make new long-term friends.

maxterchief
Officer

re: App: Gilgmage

Unfortunately we have decided to decline your application. Your recent performance looks solid but we do not believe we have a spot for you at this time. Apologies for the slow response. Thank you for your interest in Infinity and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum