Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deswind

re: App: Deswind

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

Our raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids.

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Deswind#1839

b. Character Name: Deswind

2. Class: Warrior

3. Current Server: Area-52

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Arms/Fury, can play Prot as off-spec

5. Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/Deswind

6. What is your raid experience? CE for all tiers in Legion and BFA. No raiding experience prior to that.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?
Occasional Excellence -- Left because the decline in overall performance and a change in leadership that hasn't improved the guild's performance.

Divergence -- Failed trial due to arguably questionable reasons. For examples, faulted on death on ilgynoth dying when MC'd and third heart of darkness cast on vex (when others also died due to proximity of the boss in p3). Can be further discussed if needed.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

8. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/Deswind

9. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. https://i.imgur.com/RPU2ebl.png

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

10. Age: 30

11. Gender: M

12. How did you hear about Infinity? Wowprogress

13. Why do you wish to join Infinity, and why do you think you would be a good addition to our roster? What sets you apart?

Decided to see if I have what it takes to be in top tier guilds. I value doing things properly over having the highest dps or best parse. If my utility CDs aren't assigned (rally, interrupt, etc) I'll make a personal call on when it'll be the most useful during fights, such as covering a kick, stunning/fearing adds or using rally to try to prevent a wipe. I will always hold onto them if needed though, and only during situations where I think it would work is when I'll use it on my own. I'm open and understanding when it comes to criticism and am not afraid to own up to mistakes and asking for help to prevent the same mistake from happening. I err on the side of playing defensively early on prog just to ensure the raid can see more of the fight and not constantly call for early wipes due to player deaths.

14. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself.

I'm an artist by profession, working in indie game development. I'm currently an artist and dev for the Smash Bros-like game, Rivals of Aether (on Steam, XB1). I enjoy pushing m+ and trying to be competitive in that scene, as well as getting into arenas. Outside of wow and work, I'll spend most of my time doing art or playing games on my backlog.

maxterchief
Officer

re: App: Deswind

Unfortunately we have decided to decline your application. Your recent performance looks solid but we do not believe we have a spot for you at this time. Thank you for your interest in Infinity and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum