Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mvpgman1425

re: App: Mvpgman1425

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Mvpgman1425#1410

b. Character Name: Ithunderclap-illidan

2. Class: Warrior

3. Current Server: Illidan

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Primary = Prot/ Has BiS Fury stuff.

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/Ithunderclap

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion?: I played in Antorus, legion. Quit until late Uldir. Played lock uldir, DH in BoD and now Warrior for EP.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? NVUS and Intern Made This Boss. Left because of work scheduling issues.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood? No issues.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/Ithunderclap#bybracket=1

10. Please provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. https://prnt.sc/qiofo6

11. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. Nuking the living hell out of a boss with tank dps. :)

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age: 19

13. Gender: Male

14. How did you hear about Infinity? WoWProg

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? Individually skilled player. I research and study hours a day to perform my best at all times, including newly leveled alts.

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. My name is Daniel. I've played games for practically all my life. I was a casual gamer; playing games like rainbow six vegas 2, mario, banjo, command and conquer and such. Further through my life, I then switched to cs go. I study and played hard for hours and hours because of how addicting that game was. Sooner or later after two years, I reached a competitive state in my life. I played league matches, tournaments. Practice and strategy based game play. I did that for another 2 years, then I quit because I burnt myself out. Switching to wow, I had the same mindset. I started in antorus and worked my way up the skill level. Ending the tier with 11/11m with relatively amazing logs. I was with both Intern made this boss and NVUS at that time.

maxterchief
Officer

re: App: Mvpgman1425

Unfortunately we have decided to decline your application. We are not looking to trial a new tank so close to the beginning of the new tier. Thank you for your interest in Infinity and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum