Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Argygle

re: App: Oscooddannin

1. a. BattleTag: Argygle#1721

b. Character Name: Oscooddannin

2. Class: Warrior

3. Current Server: Zul'Jin

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Fury, can play prot but I really don't enjoy it.

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/zuljin/oscooddannin

6. What is your raiding experience? Started playing in MoP and pugged 13/14 normal on a survival hunter. Quit and resubbed with a few months of WoD left and pugged up to mythic Xhul as a brewmaster. In legion played shadow priest in a really casual heroic guild and got aotc each tier but didn't attempt any mythic bosses. BFA I got 5/8M in Uldir and 3/9M BoD. Current guild is 6/8M and I was unsubbed during Crucible due to my previous guild exploding.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? I was in the guilds Misfit Toys, my heroic guild, Endemic, the guild I got 5/8 and 3/9 in, and currently am in Just Outgear It. Misfit Toys dissolved when I left to pursue further progression and I am still on good terms with the GM. Endemic died when the GM got into a serious car accident and said he had to stop playing, then the officers kicked almost everyone out of the guild. The GM ended up being able to play and is in my current guild, we are his only remaining friends in game. Just Outgear It had its raid leader step down and I'm not thrilled with the remaining players. I've been in this situation before, and while I do see potential and am interested in staying for next tier, I don't want to potentially waste my time.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK: 

Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. I'm finishing college in 2 weeks and these times are almost exactly the same as what I'm currently raiding, except the extra day on Sunday. My mic is high quality, Sennheiser PC 37x.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

8. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/37453560

9. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. https://imgur.com/a/RG2x4jW

10. Describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. Being a fury warrior, I don't really have any strong mechanical examples like that. Most of my guilds had the major issue of really low damage so the way I excelled was just by playing my class to the highest level I could. On Ashvane my guild's bubble damage was really low so I made sure that when popping cooldowns in phase 2 i would line them up with the bubbles to blow them up fast, I also used every dragon roar after the first on bubbles to ensure people got out fast, I also convinced a few of my friends to save cooldowns for bubbles, like my elemental shaman and havoc demon hunter.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

11. Age: 22, 23 in a few weeks

12. Gender: Male

13. How did you hear about Infinity? A friend of mine linked me the Area 52 wowprogress page to convince me the guilds are better on this server and this seemed the most appealing to me.

14. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? My previous guilds were chosen for the fact that they could fit a large group of friends, because I wanted to push the highest content possible with my friends. While we're still friends we're splitting up for raiding and some are quitting the game until Shadowlands. I've consistently performed the highest in every guild I've joined by a pretty large margin and I believe that if I committed the time and effort I could be in a guild as good as this one, possibly better.

15. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. Generally I'm pretty relaxed. The reason I haven't pushed for high end content in the past was due to a large group of friends, I highly value friendships and they're definitely one of the reasons I play this game. When I'm comfortable in an environment I tend to be talkative but until I feel comfortable I'm pretty quiet.

maxterchief
Officer

re: App: Oscooddannin

Unfortunately we have decided to deny your application. Your recent performance does not meet our standards. Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum