Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unholied

re: App: Unholied

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag:
Felryn#1176

b. Character Name:
Unholied

2. Class:
Priest

3. Current Server:
Area52

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know):
Shadow

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/unholied

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion?
As Shadow:
7/8M TEP (8% on Azshara)
9/9M BoD
8/8M Uldir
10/11M AtBT
5/9M ToS

As Rdruid:
3/10M NH

As Disc/Holy:
1/7EN
13/13M HFC
7/10M BRF
2/7 HM

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?
Currently in on Area52 and would leave if offered a trial with Infinity. Every guild I was in before that died either to Zek'voz progression in Uldir or other means before that.

I'm currently unhappy with the state of Negatory's leadership ultimately. It's odd in a way as the raid leader is unhappy when people perform badly, fail mechanics, and has clear expectations for us, but its never acted upon. The environment would be him constantly upset at us, but nothing being done to remedy the problem thus no one is really happy. Also not happy with the progress either as we've yet to kill Azshara despite nearing 400 pulls on her.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood?

Understood.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/994923?mode=detailed&zone=23#difficulty=5

10. Please provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment.
https://i.imgur.com/xRCxMcy.jpg

11. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs.
I'm very reactive with my life grips so on multiple occasions there's instances where I've saved someone from dying with a quick grip. From being hit by a tentacle out into the dead zone on Za'qul, to stopping a healer (or two) from being knocked off the Jaina boat.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age:

13. Gender:
Female

14. How did you hear about Infinity?
I like keeping up to date on which guilds are here making Area52 stand up to the likes of Illidan so I look at WoWProgress a lot.

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart?
I have no desire to leave Area52 at the moment and Infinity has very desirable raid times for me with it being identical to my current ones outside of the extra day. I think I'd be a good addition to Infinity due to my determination to better myself as a player and improvements I've made from when I first began as a DPS raider. I'm confident in my ability to deal damage while executing important mechanics efficiently as being able to do both is important.

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself.
I like playing Oldschool Runescape from time to time.

maxterchief
Officer

re: App: Unholied

Trial granted.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum