Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gethpaws

re: Geth - SPriest

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Frostbite#1121

b. Character Name: Lilgeth

2. Class: Priest

3. Current Server: Bleeding Hollow

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Shadow. I have Warlock/Druid/Mage alts.

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/Lilgeth

6. What is your raiding experience? I began raiding in Legion, and have cleared every boss other than U'unat due to guild troubles since then.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? Fast Forward/ Focus Up - Disagreement with officers, still on amicable terms. Parse Culture - I could not raid until 4 AM. Incarnate - My father was in the hospital and in a pretty bad spot, I was in a horrible mental state and ended up having to step down.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK: 

Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. 

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

8. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/40270453?mode=detailed&zone=23#difficulty=5

9. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. https://imgur.com/a/XjwECn8

10. Describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. I really enjoyed Azshara as a shadow priest, I was doing the phase 1 soak. Which lead to a change in rotation having to optimize movement as much as possible. This as well as throughout the fight having to work on positioning in order to better grip and help people who potentially slip up, i.e for a beckon. 

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

11. Age: 22

12. Gender: Male

13. How did you hear about Infinity? I've heard about Infinity for a long time at the top of the NA raiding scene

14. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? I'd like to raid at a higher level in a guild that doesn't have absurd hours, as well as looking for a stable environment. I've played as both a tank and DPS on numerous classes in Mythic progression I feel like the breadth of my knowledge and having seen fights from numerous different perspectives leads me to better understand how my actions will influence other people in the raid, and how best to position to help others with mechanics or movement.

15. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. I'm Ian, I write for ESPN and Blizzard about esports, I'm 22, I love playing other games with my guild, whether its PUBG/LoL/CSGO/Rocket League. I've always loved interacting and playing with people both in and out of raid and WoW.

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: Geth - SPriest

Unfortunately we have decided to deny your application. We are not seeking shadow priests for our roster at this time. Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum