Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Treeguy93

re: Treeguy - Resto Druid

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag:Treeguy#11222

b. Character Name: Treeguy

2. Class: Druid

3. Current Server: Zul'jin

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Restoration

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment:  https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/zuljin/treeguy

6. What is your raiding experience?
I raided casually in BC and in Wrath. Then in Cata and MoP I almost exclusively PvP at a rank 1 level (2700+), and left the game when WoD came out. I returned to the game towards the end of Legion, and joined my first real raid environment. In BoD I got my first CE achievement (US65th World 250th) and got CE again in The Eternal Palace (similar rankings to BoD).
7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?

Pho-Zul'jin was my raiding guild in BFA, and shortly after killing mythic Azshara we disbanded due to many players losing interest in the game.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK: 

Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. 

This all sounds good!

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

8. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs.

There are all my logs this current and previous tiers: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/treeguy

9. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. 

Rather than a simple screenshot, I thought a video showing my UI move dynamically in combat would be even better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys5TFB7QmbA

10. Describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. 

The most recent progression boss I've done is Mythic Azshara, during which I had a few special jobs. I was playing mech-trinket to add critical burst dps to a few specific targets (first hulk and lady venomtongue) at the expense of a true hps trinket. Additionally, I was chosen to dispel the third target of arcane burst while LoSing the boss (warlock imps dispelled first two) among all the healers because of my consistent mechanical awareness.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

11. Age: 26

12. Gender: Male

13. How did you hear about Infinity? Found on WoWprogress!

14. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? 
   I want to join Infinity because they meet my goals for progression and efficiency, while raiding at times that work perfectly for my schedule. I think I would be an excellent fit for your raid roster because I've played resto druid for many many years and have a complete mastery of the ins and outs of the spec, have the mental capacity to perform intricate mechanics while maintaining high healing output, and most importantly in my opinion, have an everlasting positive attitude that I bring with every thing I do. I never get titled or discouraged and am simply happy to play for the love of the game. I really believe the sky's the limit for me and want to show what I can do. Lastly, I'm very active! I'm online every day and do quite a bit in the game outside of raid (serious mount collector, pvp, m+, etc)    

15. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself.

I live in Seattle Washington. I love communities of people who enjoy the same stuff and want to sit around talking about it. When not playing wow, I love american football, music, csgo and dota, hiking and travel.

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: Treeguy - Resto Druid

Unfortunately we have decided to deny your application. We are not seeking a resto druid for our roster at this time. Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum