Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jazzon24

re: Jazzydoom - Shadow Priest

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Jazzon#1659

b. Character Name: Jazzydoom-Aerie Peak

2. Class: Priest

3. Current Server: Aerie Peak

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Sahdow, disc is acceptable but needs a brush up

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/aerie-peak/jazzydoom

6. What is your raiding experience?
I started raiding in BRF, I was a clicker... I moved onto keybinding and got into a mythic guild for HFC and went 13/13. In legion I RL a guild to 7/7M EN (not impressive I know). In NH due to irl changes I had to change guilds and went to Lethal (was the #1 US 2night at the time) and finished out NH with them as a core raider and was in for all of Guldan Prog/kill. I took a break during ToS from burnout. Raided as blood dk in antorus to 10/11M before the guild died and I moved back to my EN guild(now called Nice Ditch-Tichondrius) as a fury warrior to finish Antorus. I have continued to raid with Nice ditch getting CE every tier. During EP however, I joined a 2nd raid team so I could raid on my spriest, Handicap Hangtime. That guild has just died due to attendance. I'm also having to leave Nice Ditch for a new job that will not allow me to raid until 2am EST. (my druid I raid on in Nice Ditch is Doomkín. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/37939573
7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?

I raided with Old Guard in HFC (left cause it died), I raided with Melodramatic in EN/NH (It's now Nice Ditch, I left due to irl not allowing me to raid til 2am), I raided with Old Guard for 2nd half of NH (left due to legion grind burnout), I raided with PMA in Antorus to 10/11M before the guild died and reformed as WRONG. I rejoined Nice Ditch for the rest of Antorus, Uldir, I Raid Lead all of BoD, and now 7/8M EP (I'm leaving due to irl not allowing me to raid until 2am for the foreseeable future) and I raided on my Spriest in Handicap Hangtime for all of 7/8M EP (It just died due to attendance/burnout).

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK: 

Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. 

I just got a new job that is supposed to be 7am-4-5pm EST. That being said I was warned during holiday season there will be frequent days we dont get off until 8pm which would make me 30mins late to raid. If thats a big issue I understand.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

8. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/aerie-peak/jazzydoom

9. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. 

https://i.imgur.com/mcm7S8N.jpg

10. Describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. 

Hmm this ones tough, these past few weeks I havent done the "standard" build for queen on my spriest. I've been running beam because we were lacking damage on the devoted adds and I felt like I wasn't losing as much important damage as others since I'm able to also cleave the beam in P1, burn a hulk with 1, and use on myrm+add+queen in P3. On zaqul I went with the shorter CD on VE so that I was able to go into 3/4 deliriums but i sacrificed my mobility with shield. I don't believe that was standard but also idk how many spriests were going 3/4 deliriums.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

11. Age: 24

12. Gender: M

13. How did you hear about Infinity? Wowprogress

14. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? 

I've been looking to move up in progression and tbh I've never been in a top 100 guild. I believe I have the skill for it and your times make it possible for me with my new job. I think my strongest asset as a raider is my consistency. I think my damage, mechanics, and attitude are extremely consistent and allow for less wipes and variations in our pulls. I also think I provide some great feedback when it comes to strats and some possible adjustments that our raid in particular would benefit from.

15. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. 

Hi my name is Jason, I'm 24 and have been married 3 years (yes I know I got married young :P ) I've been gaming with my brother since I was 5 and even though he has stopped I have not. I love basketball and have played it all my life, go hawks! Raiding is far and away my favorite hobby, whether its progressing or competing to parse on farm (as long as it doesn't hurt the raid obviously). All in all I'm a chill guy and I don't butt heads with anyone unless they headbutt me first xD

Jazzon24

re: Stream

Also heres my stream, https://www.twitch.tv/jazzongaming/videos

It still has some videos that haven't been deleted from our queen prog

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: Jazzydoom - Shadow Priest

Closed per applicant's request. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum