Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daymynn

re: App: Daymyn havoc DH

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag:Daemoneyes#1606

b. Character Name: Daymyn

2. Class:Havoc Demon Hunter

3. Current Server:Zul'jin

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know):Havoc, ive dabbled a little into vengeance but not enough to say im raid ready 

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment:https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/zuljin/daymyn

6. What is your raiding experience? Well i started off in vanilla and raided all content in a non-competitive way up until Cata, during which our guild at the time was a 10m heroic guild and we achieved server first heroic rags kill and going into MoP we did all heroic content, up until shortly before Siege of Org where the majority of the guild decided to stop playing, at that point i wanted to still raid in a competitive style and joined up with Carebear Snobs on balnazaar server, we finished our heroic siege prog at US 71 before we lost our main tank due to RL issues and because we were such a small guild we didn't have anyone to fill his shoes and decided to stop raiding shortly which i took a break from the game and didn't play all of WoD or Legion, i recently came back after Uldir released and started a DH where i went 5/8M with a very toxic guild when BoD dropped alot of people left that guild and left it to nothing forcing me to move on where i found the guild im currently in and we went 9/9M last tier and currently i am still with them and we are 7/8M 

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? Carebear Snobs in MoP which was the guild we lost our MT and didn't have the personnel to refill basically forcing us as a 10m guild to stop playing, after coming back after Uldir i talked to that guild and found they were still basically just casually playing the game, as of then i joined breaking game balance and was by far the most toxic RL i have ever been around and played with and i knew i needed to step away from that scene, and currently i am in Dawn of the Dead, i don't really want to leave the guild but i feel like my love for the competitive playstyle isnt shared like the majority of our main raiders that of which being that the majority of them have just hit neck 65 within the last week or 2 which says quite a bit of things in my eyes.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK: 

Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. The raid times/days work perfect for me they are actually the same times as im in now with my guild excluding sundays but i dont do anything on sundays anyways so it wont be an issue at all.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

8. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/38336071#metric=bossdps

9. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. https://imgur.com/a/GcR5SKx

10. Describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. Mythic Za'qul was a good boss that basically required me to focus on pure ST dps, the vast majority of DH logs have them all using Iris and other AoE essences where as our team was pretty decent on AoE dmg but not so much ST which forced my thought process to focus everything into ST damage seeing that our actual boss damage was low in the times where we needed it to be higher. Mythic Org was somewhat the same because of us using the 2 tank strat i had to focus on org on the bottom phase and not so much the adds because our overall raid dps was low during bottom phase due to some people trying to pad up their meters.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

11. Age: 30

12. Gender: Male

13. How did you hear about Infinity? WoWProgress

14. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? I see the guild as a guild that strives to do the best they can when it comes to raiding and being proficient with keeping their characters up to par with progression just as many people who raid on the top level should. Personally i have the same mindset i want to make sure my character is as good as i can make it before any raid whether it be prog or farm, i feel my character is a single representation of myself and i am a competitive person so making sure that i can compete at the highest level that i can is what i strive for in everything that i do in the game and out of the game, i take the time out of my day when it comes to prog to learn and understand what i need to figure out for the fights ex: strats, comps, CD times and possible personal defense CD times, and anything else that i feel i am 100% not sure of, that being said i am a human and like every other human i make errors but i strive on never repeating the same error over if i dont understand what needs to be done in a situation i feel 100% comfortable with asking and verifying of what needs to be done, im here for the same reason as the other 19 people that im playing with and its to be our best and have fun doing it 

15. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. Well my name is Robbie and i am a child at heart when it comes to video games, i am married and have 2 beautiful kids that are my entire world, i work as a diesel technician for sunbelt rentals mon-fri 7-5, most Friday and Saturday nights when i have free time from the game i enjoy nothing more than sitting around with my family and watching movies or playing my old consoles with my kids. 

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: App: Daymyn havoc DH

Apologies for the late reply, but unfortunately we have decided to deny your application. We are not seeking an additional demon hunter at this time. Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum