Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gonfar

re: App: Gonfar

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: BadEgg#11784

b. Character Name: Gonfar

2. Class: Hunter

3. Current Server: Illidan

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): BM - main , MM - off

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment: Armory is offline atm but gear is here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/gonfar#zone=21

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion? WOTLK-Casually, Cata-Casually, Uldir- Casually, BoD - Competitive, BFA - Competitive

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?

Uldir - Floated around with RL friends that started playing again when the expansion came out. Most of them were not very good so it was casual raids. Eventually they all quit.

BoD - DMG - (Guild leader got banned, rerolled Hunter and the core groups "old buddy" Hunter started playing again so I got finessed out basically). Luckily they notified me the actual weekend before the new tier started so I had "plenty of time" to find another guild.

Current Tier - Helix - Joined them as prog started, they felt their best lineups were without Hunters this tier so they prog'ed all the way to Azshara with me (Trial) and the other Hunter (Member) on the bench. Only prog kill we got was Ashvane to feed Corals to Warrior/DH/Rogues. I don't mind sitting at all during prog especially if there are better classes for the kill, however it was more of a they did not want to bench any of their range (even the under-performing ones) for a trial so the timing was just kind of awkward (as in I could not really prove myself in farm etc..). So me and the leader talked and decided to part ways.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood? Yes

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/gonfar#zone=21

10. Please provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. Currently at work/lunch, I have a nice set of WA's for everything and use boss mods.

11. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. Jaina handling crossbows on the boat, turtle out the snowballs in the tunnel, turtle > lock portal > interupt jaina going into last phase.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age:32

13. Gender: M

14. How did you hear about Infinity? Searching WoW Progress

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? Looking to join a competitive guild with an opportunity to work my way into prog for next tier through farm performance (since tier is basically over).

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself.
I am a very competitive person in all things. Previously GM in Overwatch, Invite player in Counterstrike, I regularly push keys in M+, I come from an extensive sports background I played football, basketball, and ran track my entire life for all my schools, also did AAU basketball for 6 years... so I am no stranger to criticism / teamwork environments. Video games are basically my outlet to compete and competing is where I get the most joy from in my hobbies. Currently I work as a project manager for DOD.

maxterchief
Officer

re: App: Gonfar

Unfortunately we have decided to decline your application. We are not seeking another hunter for the roster at the moment. Thank you for your interest in Infinity and best of luck if your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum