View previous topic :: View next topic  
BruceyZ

re: App: Balance Druid

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Bruceyz#1236

b. Character Name: Bruceyz

2. Class:  Druid

3. Current Server: Illidan

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Balance Mainspec / Resto off

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment:  https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/bruceyz

6. What is your raiding experience? Currently im progging on Queen Azshara Mythic currently 7/8M experienced

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? Beggining of this tier i joined a guild called Approachable doing mythic uldir prog with them and killing Ghuun. Guild died cause GM got banned and my friend quit so i didnt wanna stay. I then looked around for a bit and applied to MAD for BOD prog and Crucible Prog. Full cleared BOD and then prog tanked for Crucible for a while till the tier ended. Once the tier ended they decided 3 boomys were to many and since i was a trial i was told i could play something else or looks elsewhere so i went to FUSED by recommendation of the guild. Currently in fused we are like i said working on Queen Azshara and i will gladly stay to finish the boss with them but honestly as i was telling Overclocked i wanna play with people i actually do stuff with not just in raid and pushing for higher is always better. 

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK: 

Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. 

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

8. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. Most our logs are private i can link a screenshot of my parses they do have some public logs but those are farm reclears which is w.e personally its all about in my opinion the prog parses and just pushing hard in the beggining. If you would like can gladly send a screenshot of my private parses. Or look at heroic cause that shows i can play my class really mythic is just more of a number cruncher and mechanically gameplay. Here is a link to my heroic logs with like i said some public reclears. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/39093576

9. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. https://imgur.com/1gOSMgY

10. Describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. Current raid boss i think that would best describe how i exceed the requirements even higher than normal would be Orga, so during prog my current guild Fused was struggling with getting the boss and then i suggested that since we have 3 boomkins and we are not pushing correct times we should probably have us go stellar and be pretty much the make up of the damage missing on the boss, on top of that i did research and found out being a boomy sucks for that fight during prog but we needed to go Guardian affinity or actually use our GCD's for heals during arching other wise you might get zapped. Another thing is we were only running 1 lock and i was looking further down the road and saw for like Azshara we would deffinitly need more so i leveled and geared my lock respectfully with what i had time to do to make it relevant. You will see that alot with me i try to help with alts and practice to master there gameplay. I have played this game since BC so its kinda just clockwork now. 

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

11. Age: 29

12. Gender: M

13. How did you hear about Infinity? Overclocked is a friend of mine 

14. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? Ill honestly do my part and from what i heard with my friend clock it seems like a stable place to be :). Plus i wont have to worry about my Gm being banned lol, which btw my current gm was banned to for RMT on his main account so would like to not have to worry about logging on and not raiding due to something like that. 

15. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. 
 Honestly anyone can ask me anything im very open with my life in and out of wow. I served in the Army from 2009-2017 as a 91 lima diesel mech. Work full time currently now at Lowes Home Improvement till i transition to my path into Coke a cola. I am a Shiba Inu puppy breeder and well I am buying my very first home soon :). Like i said im honestly free to chat anytime and talk about anything, Even glad to help people out. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum