Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I am Clutch

re: Demon Hunter application

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Beastmodez#11705

b. Character Name: Clutchdh

2. Class: Demon Hunter

3. Current Server: Stormrage

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Havoc

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/clutchdh

6. What is your raiding experience?I have raided since vanilla on and off. Only really took a break in draenor. Have completed all content besides that expansion. Vanilla I only got up to 4 horseman in Naxx. Not all on current account because well wow used to be profitable lol. I came back to the game in the beginning of antorus and only got up to aggramar mythic. Killed all bosses this xpac minus g'huun and currently 4/8 M.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?

Trap Run- Great terms and great guild, just looking to go more hardcore and return to my alts and chars on horde

Raiding Rainbows- Decent terms, guilds atmosphere was just crazy toxic and not hard core focused for the amount of time being put in.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK: 

Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. 

I am able to do the updated raid schedule Posted on Wow prog and will maintain 90 percent or higher and have a mic!

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

8. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. 

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/clutchdh

9. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. 

https://imgur.com/a/6oRfjTq

10. Describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. 

Recent raid boss that required me to run a non standard build would be Opulance on mythic. While not a crazy difficult fight or that big of a change to be maximally efficient with gold and dps you run out with NW Drop gold and avoid damage and also using FB at proper times to help control add damage. I

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

11. Age:25

12. Gender:Male

13. How did you hear about Infinity?wow prog

14. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? Like minded goals, watching Vods and listening to the raid atmosphere. What convinces me that I'd be a good addition is that I feel that I fit well with the raid environment and can only help the raid with callouts, focusing on mechanics and just passively doing good damage. Teams are only as good as their weakest players and I feel that I would just be a benfit and that DH's are in a great spot to run multiple of in raid. With combined raid utility and High IQ plays and whether people are laughing with me or laughing at me were going to have a good time. Oh and I bring booze.

15. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. 

Names Tyler from Tampa FL and I love playing video games and watching sports. Freshly engaged and already regretting it lmfao jk. Im a competitive gamer but love having a good time even if I regret it in the morning. Dog owner and currently in nursing school but classes are early in the morning so I waste my days away playing wow and eating chipotle.

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: Demon Hunter application

Unfortunately we have decided to deny your application. We are not considering new applicants at this time. Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum