Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greenlandia

re: App: Icelandian

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Greenlandia#1915

b. Character Name: Icelandian

2. Class: Mage

3. Current Server: Area-52

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Frost > Arcane > Fire

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/icelandian

6. What is your raiding experience? 7/8M Uldir and 9/9M BoD

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? Started raiding Uldir/most of BoD with them. I just wanted to do better and they knew that too. I'm still friends with a lot of them. Moved on to SPK about 2 months ago, but didnt really get along with their players/attitudes. Took a break after raiding with them for about a month. Now looking to raid again for 8.2

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood? Of course :)

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/39093766#partition=2

10. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. https://gyazo.com/263a3fded3dd2f0579769d43f3a6e1f5

11. Describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. Nothing in particular really comes to mind. In general though, I'd expect myself to be able to handle any specific task given to myself, whether it's interrupts, cc's, add control, anything really. 

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age: 21

13. Gender: Male

14. How did you hear about Infinity? wowprogress

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? I think that I have a good attitude towards raiding and fit in well with most groups, as long as people aren't overly rude or toxic. I'm always looking to perform at my best, as well as ways to make certain raid encounters easier or more efficient for the entire raid. I am a heavy grinder when it comes to WoW, so I'm always around to work on my own play. I try to learn from the best, and I think that has helped me improve a lot over the last few months. I can take advice/constructive criticism and use it to my advantage. 

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. I'm going to be starting my senior year of college in the fall. Majoring in Finance. Other than that, I grind games way too much. Thanks for your time :)

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: App: Icelandian

Unfortunately we have decided to deny your application. We will not be trialing new members so close to a new raid tier. Thanks for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum