Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zemeo_

re: Zemeo - MW Monk

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Zemeo#1205

b. Character Name:  Zemeo

2. Class: Monk 

3. Current Server: Thunderhorn

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): MIstweaver (can WW a little)

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/thunderhorn/Zemeo

6. What is your raiding experience?

Vanilla: BWL, AQ 20/40, ZG, NAxx 40(up to horsemen)

skipped most of BC

Wrath: Naxx 25, Ulduar 25 Hard Modes + Algalon, ToC 25H, ICC 25H

Cata: BWD 10H, Firelands 10H, DS 25H

MoP: MV 6/6H, Hof 6/6H, ToES 4/4H, ToT 12/12H, SoO 14/14M

WoD: Highmaul 6/7M, BRF 10/10M, HFC 13/13M

Legion: EM 7/7M, Trial of Valor 3/3M + achieve, NH 10/10M, ToS 9/9M, Antorus 11/11M

BFA: Uldir 8/8M, BoD 9/9M, CoS technically 1/2M but says 0/2M (was there all of progress, but had to schedule out the following tuesday we 6 shot it for medical reasons)

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?

Lethal - Thunderhorn

I love Lethal. I raided with them for 4 years since BRF in WoD. But 4 years later Lethal is disbanding due to lack of motivation from some raiders and leadership stepping down. 

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood?

Yes

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. 

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thunderhorn/zemeo#zone=21

10. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. 

https://imgur.com/ZUoqZAa

11. Describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. 

Cabal on mythic I had to help DPS to push a little fast during the 1st part into the explosion. That means proc haste off my trait to squeeze a little more out to help out. Also was in charge of focusing the OT. But not much else is different from a healer standpoint.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age: 27

13. Gender: Male

14. How did you hear about Infinity?

Wowprogress, Lethal guildies

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? 

I want to push the content as high as I can be the best I can be. I hope I get be in the top some day and maybe that can be with you guys. Im dedicated to the game and always do my best to learn, adapt and improve. It's what I strive for. There's always room for improvement, even if it's slight.

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. 

Besides WoW i play a lot of shit on steam and spend a lot of my nights playing VR. I play lots of card games irl, magic and yugioh atm. I drink on the weekends with friends online and hang with my boyfriend every off night. I like to think im funny and meme a lot. If i can get someone to laugh thats worth it to me. BUt i'm serious when it calls for it. Not afraid to take a joke either.

Awsumpossum

Anyone that uses the phrase "meme a lot" is not funny.  Sorry to dash your dreams about being funny.  How exactly does one drink on the weekends with friends online?  Do you all open up face time from your favorite bars in disparate locations and go wild together?

Zemeo_

Sometimes we're just in discord calls and call shots while everyone does their own thing. Other times I get on my VR and meet up with my friends in VRChat and we drink there. It's pretty fun, especially when you can see everyone's body language as they get drunker. When someone falls over shit faced in VR it's pretty funny.

slappaww

whats your opinion on overclocked

Zemeo_

the paladin?

umm im not sure

i remember him being a meme for a while in the guild but he left a while ago so I honestly dont remember much about him besides that

only meme I remember is OVERLOBBED

Chazzwozzer
Officer

Unfortunately we have decided to deny your application. We are not seeking additional mistweavers for our roster. Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum