Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
katskratches

re: Streetkat - Mistweaver Monk

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: katskratches#1235

b. Character Name: Streetkat

2. Class: Monk

3. Current Server: Thunderhorn

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know):

Mistweaver, though I have some Windwalker experience in M+. I also have a Druid that I recently finished gearing up in case my guild had wanted to use it for Uunat.

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/thunderhorn/streetkat

6. What is your raiding experience?

I started raiding in Antorus, where I joined a Cutting Edge guild during farm. I have gotten Cutting Edge every tier since. I am currently 1/2M with about 100 pulls of Uunat experience.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?

I began raiding in Antorus, where I joined Afro Ninjas during Antorus farm. I stayed with this guild throughout Uldir progression. I left because I wanted to play in a more competitive environment.

From there joined Happy Accidents for the remainder of Uldir farm and throughout Battle of Dazar'alor progression. The guild disbanded due to the raid leader stepping down.

Once Happy Accidents disbanded, I moved to Lethal. I was only here a little over a month before the guild disbanded due to the raid leader stepping down.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood?

Understood, I can check off all these things.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thunderhorn/streetkat

10. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment.

https://gyazo.com/f782d1e9d6dff9fa5649c40bff3b5760

11. Describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs.

I did not see Cabal progression with Lethal, however I was in for the final night (7 pulls) because I had to step in for another healer’s absence. In this short time I determined that the passive healing of Jade Serpent Statue could possibly be outweighed by the potential value of Chi-Ji, which provided our team of 4 healers with an additional healing cooldown. Chi-Ji is not a popular spec because its value tends to deteriorate as gear goes up, and the healing provided from Statue is useful for tanks or for big DOT debuffs. Even with this knowledge under my belt, I felt that an additional healing cooldown talent suited the fight better than a passive healing talent.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age:

13. Gender:

Female

14. How did you hear about Infinity?

Other than running in some of the same circles as some Infinity members, you guys have always been fairly well known to me for being able to accomplish so much with a more abbreviated raiding schedule.

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart?

I haven't raided at the highest levels for very long, but I like to think that I pick things up very quickly.  I'm extremely competitive and try to be researched in my spec and play as optimally as possible at all times. It might be ambitious of me, but I believe in myself and think that I can be an asset to any cutting edge progression group.

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself.

I am a 21 year old college student working at a local sporting goods store. Much of my free time falls in the evening, so I spend much of this time playing WoW (or AFKing in Zuldazar while hanging out in Discord). I have not played the game beyond a casual level for too long, as I only first began to raid in Antorus. I quickly fell in love with raid healing on a Mistweaver and have been raiding since. Outside of WoW, I enjoy going to concerts and hanging out with my family.  I do want to note here that I'll be taking a one week trip to visit my sister in Vegas in July -- it's likely that I could take my computer and raid farm-esque content that week but little more (mentioning this as it may impact how you view the viability of my trial).

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: Streetkat - Mistweaver Monk

Unfortunately we have decided to deny your application. We are not seeking additional mistweavers for our roster. Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum