Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slewd

re: App: slewd

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: slewd#1169

b. Character Name: slewd/slewdd

2. Class: Spriest/Frost Mage

3. Current Server: Thrall

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Shadow Priest (Primary)/ Frost Mage (Secondary)

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/thrall/slewd

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion? In Vanilla I played casually through MC and BWL, played casually through to legion, Legion I raided EN, ToV, Nighthold, and first 4 bosses of ToS before I had to take a long break. BFA I raided competitively through Uldir and Battle of Dazar'alor

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? I was in Limited Liability at the start of the expansion I left due to differing opinions on where the guild masters intentions were. Went to Vulgar for a couple months and finished BoD there, afterwards I went to Positivity to play with a bunch of old friends and was raiding there until the officer core stepped down from the game and the guild broke up, after that I moved to Vision and was with them for 2 months, they were not the environment I was looking for and did not feel like I was welcome into their "group"

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood? Yes this is not an issue I speak up whenever I notice something that needs to be addressed and I am open to taking and giving criticism. I am never late to raid unless something unusual happens which has happened once in the past year.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/slewd#zone=21

10. Please provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. https://imgur.com/a/SXWJBYO

11. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. On Grong I have used San'layan to help heal during big smashes. Progressing on Jaina because I was the only shadow-priest and we were worried about bad timings getting out of the intermission I took the position of MC'ing both the adds on the opener because it was what the raid needed from me. On Stormwall making sure to set up grips as well as stacking Leap of Faith defensive Trait to make sure if they were gripped through pools they were able to survive.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age: 23

13. Gender: Male

14. How did you hear about Infinity? Found you on Wowprogress. Looking for a guild that fits my required times that has been around for a long-time.

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? When reading through the template I noticed the last question that says this is a family/friend-like atmosphere which is what I am looking for. You guys seem to have a strong core and have been raiding since Vanilla. I am a very laid-back guy that enjoys playing the game inside and outside of Raid as well as other games. I have the ability to openly communicate and take and receive criticism as well as looking at fights during progress from a different perspective and bring up new ideas. I have been playing Shadow Priest since Vanilla and believe I understand the class inside and out as well offering as much utility to the raid that I can bring.

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. I am a college student from Southern-California studying Business Admin with a focus on Hospital Admin and Systems Management. I want to be able to work in Organizational Excellence in hospitals and increase the ability of staff to understand and interact with their patients and increase the overall healthcare provided to them by changing up out-dated staffing and communication practices in hospitals. I enjoy playing Lacrosse and Scuba diving on my off-time and my family is very important to me. Currently I am a care-giver for my elderly uncle who helped raise me while my mom was working to help take care of the rest of our family. Anything else about me is an open book and I look forward to sharing the rest if you guys are interested in having me as a trial and getting to know me better :)

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: App: slewd

Unfortunately we have decided to deny your application. Your logs are solid, but we are near capacity with trial members and fairly set on spriest/mage members. Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum