Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mcvay206

re: Ap Prot Warrior

Just to be clear, I am not looking for join your raid team full time. I know you guys have tanks, as well as trial tanks already. Just looking to join the guild, and add to your M+ groups and find a fun home on the Horde side of things. 

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Mcvay#1347

b. Character Name: (Horde) Mctank (Alliance) Mcvay

2. Class: Prot Warrior

3. Current Server: Area 52

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Prot or Fury

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment: Horde toon just transfered so its not showing up in armory. Here is my priest: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/mannoroth/Mcvay

6. What is your raiding experience?

7/9M BoD, Been raiding since Wrath

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?

Currently in Bridge Four, but looking to tank for another guild if possible. Or run high keys

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood?

yes

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/mannoroth/Mcvay#spec=Any

10. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. 

11. Describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. 

Was able to provide our first mekka kill by switching to salvation which saved us in p3

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age: 33

13. Gender: male

14. How did you hear about Infinity? My friend Kaichii

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? I am a super positive, always on time and reliable player. I have not been in more than 3 guilds (name changes dont count) and I work from home. I am available all the time for M+ and raids if I can get in. 

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. 

I am 33, work from home, married with a baby boy on the way. I spend my free time playing wow or fishing in my 20' alumaweld in the Puget Sound here in washington state. I grew up in alaska, but live in washington now. If its not fishing or wow, I am probably not super into it! 

I grew up on blizzard games, and hope one day we can return to the glory days of blizzard!

Last edited by mcvay206 on 04/08/19 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Awsumpossum

Whereabouts on the Sound do you live?  My girlfriend and I moved to Olympia about 6 months ago.  

mcvay206

I was in Lynnwood (Just north of Seattle) for many years, but I sold my house and moved up to Whidbey Island. Oak Harbor to be exact

Awsumpossum wrote:

Whereabouts on the Sound do you live?  My girlfriend and I moved to Olympia about 6 months ago.  

Chazzwozzer
Officer

Friend and family membership granted.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum