Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dz1934

re: App: Dz

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Dzwakman#1926

b. Character Name: Dzbeamz, Dzwakman, Brêwskï

2. Class: Demon Hunter, Paladin, Monk

3. Current Server: Area-52

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Vengeance/Havoc, Protection/Retribution, Brewmaster

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/dzbeamz

6. What is your raiding experience? I have been CE in the guild Offline in EN and TOV. Due to attendance issues on a predominantly Alliance server, I did not get CE in NH or TOS. We moved to Area-52 and achieved CE in ABT and Uldir

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? Since starting the game, I was in the guild Offline, first on Aerie Peak then moving to Area-52. The guild recently stopped raiding, but even before then, I have always wanted to push for higher server rankings in raid and be more efficient with kills.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood? Understand completely

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/dzbeamz#

10. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. https://gyazo.com/e236f53d8c36cb9178e11a2bcc443712

11. Describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. The best example of this would probably be the Rastakhan encounter. The other tank we had was a Blood Dk and the debuff that Bwonsamdi puts on us that doesn't allow us to be healed for a certain period of time was giving him trouble unless he had AMS available, so I suggested we switch and I took a more defensive build with Revel in Pain in order to get more uptime on my defensive as well as a hefty shield which allowed me to take the debuff without losing almost any health and with no externals needed.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age: 24

13. Gender: Male

14. How did you hear about Infinity? After Offline stopped raiding, I decided to look on the server first to see what guilds there are that fit the raid times and their requirements and saw Infinity there.

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? Knowing that Infinity has been around for a very long time and is a a family like atmosphere is what draws me to it besides raid times or efficiency in raid. That's the reason I stayed with Offline for so long, as the only guild I have known and the friends I made for years have been here and as long as we kept clearing CE, I was content to be here. But raiding is a main appeal to me in game and being with people who care and have a friendship rather than just a raid and done mentality is important to me. I know that I haven't had a ton of experience with top US guilds but I'm more than willing to learn and push real rankings with a good group of people. Also, as the guild had no need of any tank other than my Veng DH, my pally and brewmaster don't have logs to choose from but my Paladin was my main in Legion and I have kept him up on gear and knowledge of the spec.

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. I am a 24 yr old male in Houston, TX that just recently got out of the US Marine Corps. I was in for 5 years and am working currently, getting ready to go to college in the fall.

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: App: Dz

Unfortunately we have decided to deny your application. Your recent performance does not meet our standards. Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum