Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bootybringer

re: App: Bootybringer

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: updog#11138

b. Character Name: Bootybringer

2. Class: Mage

3. Current Server: Illidan

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Frost, can play arcane and fire as well.

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/bootybringer

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion?

Vanilla - I was a 13-year old noob, so I only killed a few bosses in MC

TBC - I began to get a grasp on the game, I got an amani warbear, killed Illidan and a few bosses in Sunwell.

WotLK - hard to remember exact progression, but cleared most of heroic 25-man ICC

Cata - WoD: I was in college and really began to play on and off without any serious raiding, mostly LFR and sneaking into friend's guild runs.

Legion - I got CE every tier except ToS when my guild collapsed on Fallen Avatar (Heck that tier)

BfA - CE Ghuun US 126 (around that) and 8/9M with limited pulls on Jaina

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?

I haven't left in a guild in quite some time, every guild I have been in has disbanded or quit raiding mythic.

Whiskey Brigade - This was my Antorus guild. They were really good people and were willing to accommodate a 6 person package, but the GM stood down after Argus and I think they're like US 4000 now

Guardians - Guild for most of Uldir and BoD (I waited 2 days before Uldir to decide I wanted to raid this expansion, so I joined a few place holders), I truly love this guild, but unfortunately we are not going to continue raiding after Jaina.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood?

Understood - Between Uldir and BoD and I've only missed 2 nights of progression (pretty standard that I'll only have something come up that I can't get out of once a tier)

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs.

8.0 Uldir 

8.1 Uldir 

8.1 BoD

8.1.5 BoD 

10. Please provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment.

https://gyazo.com/55558ed81ca5860a59d55f95832716c2

11. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs.

This question is a little difficult to answer when all the classes are so cookie-cutter currently, but probably some of the 8.1 conclave fights you'll see that I was almost solely responsible for spell stealing gift of the wind while also getting timely decurses (specifically on tanks) instead of padding the meters with meaningless decurses. Without getting into specifics, I believe that I exceed requirements overall. I've never attempted to raid at a level as high as Infinity, but it's a step I think I can take and fit right in. Throughout my raiding career, I've always been good during progression - doing homework, getting the hang of mechanics quickly, never dying to the same mechanic more than once and I think my logs show that I am very consistent.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age: 25

13. Gender: I identify as a baseball bat

14. How did you hear about Infinity? Talking to an officer in Guardians, Shocklings.

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart?

I want to raid at a high level, while being responsible about the amount of time I invest into the game, I have a 40-hour a week job, a girlfriend and a dog, so I can't sink the type of hours into the game I used to and from my understanding a lot of you are in a similar boat. I think I would be a good addition to Infinity because of some of the reasons I listed above - You'll never have to worry about me coming prepared, I'll never make you roll your eyes from being a complete mongoloid and I want join Infinity to accomplish the same goal that you all have which is to kill bosses as fast and efficiently as possible. While my logs may not be as flashy as some others, I pride myself on getting the most dps out of my character while being responsible with mechanics. Also this may be a side-note, but I always keep a positive attitude, I genuinely love raiding and the relationships that you form through progression.

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself.

Sure thing - My name is Ryan, I live in Houston, I work at a marketing agency which specializes in real estate. I just bought my first house, I have a 3-year old Corgi and a long-term girlfriend. I'm a big time sports guy (Everything Houston except the rockets), I'm a Thunder fan since I graduated from the University of Oklahoma and fell in love with the Harden, Westbrook, KD teams (RIP).

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: App: Bootybringer

Unfortunately we have decided to deny your application. We are not seeking an additional mage for our roster. If you obtain experience and logs on another ranged class, feel free to reapply. Thanks for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum