Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mezzro

re: App - Mezzro - Balance/Resto

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Mezzi#1170

b. Character Name: Mezzro-Greymane

2. Class: Druid

3. Current Server: Greymane

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Balance (Resto OS)

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/greymane/Mezzro

6. What is your raiding experience? 6/9M Mekkatorque sub 10%

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? Currently in Solution but looking for something new not the right environment of players all around that want to progress like the guild used to. The goal was to be sub 100 US like previously but some players don't care too much.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood? Yea i will be able to make all raids. I don't like to miss raid.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/37822841

10. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. https://gyazo.com/e34dea3ac74946bb0dcfe5a1d106a684

11. Describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. I mean Mekkatorque was pretty interesting so far for me as I was soloing the roots and cc on bots so it was kind of interesting with cycling between roots and the mass entanglement. While also having good  movement and disengagements for wormholes.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age: 23

13. Gender: Male

14. How did you hear about Infinity? I used to know Max irl. I guess I still do I just haven't talked to him since high school.

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? I like the overall concept of the guild where you don't push a crazy amount of hours to find high-end progression kills meaning you hold everyone accountable to having good prep and playing well.

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. 

I know I do not have the most high end experience the best progression I had was in Insomnia during ToS which was around US 80s. I play quite a bunch of games in my spare time where I can be competitive. I played quite alot of CS:GO on teams and overwatch. I really wanted to play wow at a high end level but was never able to due to school and commitment issues from college sports. I played tennis and golf 4 years in college which is a dual fall and spring season for both sports so I was really limited on my time consistencies. Im hoping I can at least get a chance to show my worth with a team around that has a similar mindset. I also I have no hard feelings seeing as I am only 6/9M if my app wouldn't be accepted! 

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you got this far!

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: App - Mezzro - Balance/Resto

Unfortunately we have decided to deny your application. Your recent performance does not meet our standards. Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum