Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ecnerwall

re: App: ecnerwall

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: ecnerbald#1273

b. Character Name: ecnerwall

2. Class: Priest

3. Current Server:
Dalaran

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know):
Holy main, Disc viable, already raided as disc in BOD and Uldir depending on the fight. I played shadow on Coven and was playing on playing shadow on blockade too, so I'm open to play shadow when it would be better for the team. (when it's basically OP on a fight)

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/dalaran/Ecnerwall

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion?
I started playing WoW in Legion pre-patch.
All the following experience are as Holy Priest Main.
EN: Started in Sustained, got to Mythic Il'gynoth then around December, 16th the RL/GM quit, no officer wanted to stay and rebuild, so I guess this tier doesn't count as finishing it while it was current, as I killed it in Reload when they had it on farm.
ToV I then was asked by Reload to join and come join their healing roster. (They had a few healers quit after EN, starting ToV). The week after I joined, one of their healer was no show, so they brought me as 4th healer. Killed it as US92, the week before NH, this kill felt soooo damn good. My first end of raid prog kill and we get it on the last night raid, on the last pull of the night after being overtime for 2h.
NH Reload, holy priest start to finish, ended US71
TOS Reload, holy priest start to finish, ended US51
ABT Reload, holy priest, shadow priest on Coven, start to finish US50
Uldir Reload, holy priest main, but disc on Fetid, Zul and Mytrax start to finish US52.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?
Sustained: guild died when RL/GM left
Reload: From ToV to BoD 6/9M. As you are possibly aware, Reload's performance were not up to par this tier. This made our RL/GM quit since he couldn't bare the lower ranks that we were getting. I'm currently an officer in Reload, the RL/GM will not pass GM even thought he is quitting, so we would have to possibly restart from scratch with raiders that are not necessarily going to stick it out. I don't want to beat a dead horse, and slowly bleed the rest of the team. I made some friendships that will last for a long time in this guild.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood?
YES

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/dalaran/ecnerwall?mode=detailed&zone=21#difficulty=5

10. Please provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment.
https://prnt.sc/mmzazb

11. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs.
King Rastakhan, I started as discipline to push damage during the death realm phase, but switch to holy (used sub-bar talent for overall HPS) due to having an issue with our prot warrior dyeing or almost while having the healing debuff due to not being topped off prior. I made sure to always have HW:Serenity up for when it was the prot warrior's turn to tank Bwonsamdi and using it before the healing debuff would be applied.
Regardless of bosses, I make sure to press my DPS button when healing is not required.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age: 26

13. Gender: Male

14. How did you hear about Infinity? Browsing wowprogress

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart?
I come to a raid on time, prepared with all consumable that could be used, including speed potion (came handy a few time on Ghuun). Prepared with mechanics information, raid encounter strats based on stream, vod, reading dungeon journal. I know mechanics that happen in a fight before I step foot in, at least I do my best. I might not remember the name of a specific mechanic, but I know what to look for.
I take criticism and will improve based on it. I listen to raid command and I place the success of the team before mine. I'll DPS when in low damage taken phase to maybe be the difference in a kill or a wipe, I'm not a "i'm not a dps, it's not my job" type of healer. I have a 98% attendance, the only time I missed since September was because my girl friend had a surgery. I think ahead and always try to find a way to make someone else job easier.

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself.
I'm a 26 year old french Canadian software developer living in Montreal, its cold btw. I like WoW, it's basically the only game I play other than some Slay the spires sometimes. I spent most of my free time playing WoW, watching tv show and spending time with my girl friend. I'm competitive of nature, I also like to spent my time efficiently. I'll not waste people's time, as much as humanly possible. I do not rage, or have burst of emotion. I do have a thick french accent, but I'd say that 98% of the people can understand me without too much issue. Basically, sometimes there are sentences that I have issue pronouncing properly, but nothing dramatic or that would harm the raid. I'm not afraid to communicate when needed during an encounter. B
I also want to thank you for taking the time to read my application!

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: App: ecnerwall

Unfortunately we have decided to deny your application. We are not seeking additional healing priests for our roster. Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum