Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flapddon

re: App: Flapddon

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Zapp#2588

b. Character Name: Nýssä/Nÿssâ

2. Class: Balance Druid/Warlock.

3. Current Server: Mal'ganis

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Balance, can offspec as resto/whatever is best for fights/comp for warlocks.

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment: Balance Druid: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/N%C3%BDss%C3%A4 - Warlock: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/N%C3%BFss%C3%A2

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion?

I was a casual back in MoP and WoD, really got into raiding in legion, got all AOTC, Xavius and KJ CE, couldn't finish nighthold with my current guild there and i quit the game in aggramar progession in Antorus. Currently i'm 8/8 on Uldir.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?

I was in Reckless, left Reckless after ToS to pursue a better guild, ended up in Humble-Crushridge, quit the game there on Aggramar progression because i didn't like the toxicity in the guild plus some other personal issues going on back then. I came back to BFA on pirates, raided 8/8 with them as a warlock, the raid team disbanded because officers left.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood?

Yes. i always try to have 100% attendancy unless something happens, i use BigWigs for boss mods, WA, ELvui, standard stuff.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/n%c3%bdss%c3%a4?mode=detailed&zone=19#difficulty=5 these are my balance druid logs they all are after 8.1 because i was going to play boomkin again on BoD
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/n%c3%bfss%c3%a2?mode=detailed&zone=19#difficulty=5 these are my warlock logs here in uldir i entered to progression mid tier because i couldn't find a guild before.

10. Please provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment.

http://prntscr.com/m8mtqf that is my UI.

11. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs.

The only noticeable boss imo was ghunn, i had to solo run the orbs plus don't care about my logs and go full ST to wreck the boss on the last phase. Maybe Vectis, where i had to choose between Destro/Affli, but more than that there wasn't a boss that i needed to change my playstyle too much.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age:24

13. Gender:Male

14. How did you hear about Infinity?

Looking through wowprogress after my raid team disbanded.

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart?

i wish to join infinity so i can experience a good guild with a good progression with a 3 day basis raiding, i would be a good addition to the roster because i have a really good learning curve, i learn from my mistakes quickly and i'm flexible, i can play any class/roll if i'm decided to do it or is needed for progression, what sets me apart is that i always put the progression first, over my parses/logs, of course i like to parse, who doesn't so i try to do my best to do both. But in progression i'm much more focused on killing the boss.

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself.
Well, i'm a 24 year old male as stated above, studying cuisine to become a chef in the near future, i love basketball, play any kind of games, like to read books, a little shy at first, i spend a lot of my free time on the computer, if not playing wow, maybe watching some series, twitch, etc. i'm always available to help if i'm asked, for anything really. i would love to join the guild and meet new people that i can play with.

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: App: Flapddon

Unfortunately we have decided to deny your application. Your performance does not meet our standards. Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum