Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gethrean

re: Gethrean - Monk/Bear Tank

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Frostbite#1121

b. Character Name: Gethbrews

2. Class: Brewmaster Monk

3. Current Server: Stormrage

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Brewmaster, I do play all 6 tanks at a Mythic-ready level

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/Gethbrews

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion? I began playing WoW in Legion, I have fully completed every raid since, and including, Emerald Nightmare. 

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? I began raiding in Fast Forward, which became Focus Up, I ended up leaving due to a previous tank coming back who took my spot. I went to Parse Culture, Where I had to leave due to the hours(Raid ends at 4 AM my time) After Parse Culture, I went to Indestructible where I left due to the Guild Master, Sini, who was legitimately one of the most toxic people I've ever met in my time playing WoW. After that I went to Incarnate, Where I was extremely happy, and genuinely wish I could have stayed, My dad ended up in the hospital with an infection following a double heart bypass, with the situation being so up in the air, I had to step down. I went back to Focus Up this tier, as a Balance Druid, but in the end tanking is where my heart is and they have two very competent tanks already!

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood? Yep, I have a Sennheiser Game One mic, my Discord is Frostbite#3701 and I use Big Wigs

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. Monk: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/gethbrews#partition=1&metric=dps I can link Bear logs from ToS and Antorus

10. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. https://imgur.com/a/yfNlVlj

11. Describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. I'd Personally want to talk about a boss like early kills of Argus. It was truly a boss where full turtle builds became prevalent, I.e running Tomb tier sets as a Monk for the purify effect. It was also a supremely precise movement fight, with how important real estate on that boss is. As far as a boss that presented a "Hard" tank fight, Avatar was definitely an interesting fight in Tomb of Sageras, It was easy to pick up, but While learning the movement and timings Avatar certainly stretched tanks Mechanically.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age: 21

13. Gender: Male

14. How did you hear about Infinity? I've long seen it in Wowprogress and one of my friends Revelled used to raid here.

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? I've long hard good things about Infinity and have always thought of and been told it is a long-standing, decent guild. I've also talked to and ran dungeons with Chazz before, which was enjoyable.

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. My name is Ian, I live in Washington DC, I write for Blizzard covering the AWC. I also write for ESPN covering Rocket League. I want to thank you for spending the time to look at my application and anything else you need to know, let me know!

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: Gethrean - Monk/Bear Tank

Unfortunately we have decided to deny your application. We are not considering tank applicants until we complete Battle for Dazar'lor progression. You are welcome to contact us in the future if you are still seeking a tank position.

Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum