Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
H3Element

re: Elementx - Bleeding Hollow - Balance Druid

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Elemental#1520

b. Character Name: Elementx

2. Class: Druid

3. Current Server: Bleeding Hollow

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know):

Balance

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment:  

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/Elementx

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion?

My first time raiding was Antorus, first tier with any progression was Uldir

8/8M - Cleared Taloc, Mother and Zekvoz with No Bads Allowed ("Prog", if you will); Vectis, Fetid were first killed in re-clears with Left Shark; first Zul kill was after Left Shark prog-killed it (I was not in for Zul until we killed Mythrax); prog killed both Mythrax and Ghuun with Left Shark.

11/11M in Antorus. Garothi and Felhounds was with Vanquish on Firetree, AHC through Coven was with Ineffable on Tichondrius (I think Tichondrius?), and Aggramar and Argus were with NBA.

I started playing the game around the time of Tomb of Sargeras coming out, so I haven't been playing very long. I got some random Mythic kills either the week or two before Antorus came out, but other that that, Antorus is basically my first mythic tier and Uldir was the first one I had any progression experience.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?

My most recent raiding guild was Left Shark on Bleeding Hollow. I was raiding with them since early October 2018. We placed US 70-something on a three day, 4 hour per day schedule. There are a few things I look for and value in a guild. Namely, I want to not only enjoy the people I'm raiding with and the atmosphere of raid while also efficiently progressing and re-killing bosses. I didn't really like the people I was raiding with - they weren't people I would call my friends and they weren't people I wanted to really play with either in or out of raid. I was basically only ever playing with or talking to any of them during raid. I play the game a lot so there were plenty of opportunities to make friends within the guild, but I never really meshed well with them.

I began to dread reclearing since the same mistakes on various bosses would be made and people appeared to be putting forth no effort to correct those mistakes. It became more of a chore to raid than something I enjoyed doing, so I knew I needed a change of scenery.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood?

Understood

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. 

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/Elementx?mode=detailed&zone=19#difficulty=5

10. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. 

https://i.gyazo.com/87e9ab376681c47f587791a5c20f0e89.jpg

11. Describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. 

In general, I change my talents from top performing and simming talents on something like Fetid to better suit my comp and the requirements of my damage on certain targets, e.g., Fury of Elune vs Shooting Stars based on my add group's performance

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age:
13. Gender:
Male
14. How did you hear about Infinity?
Wowprogress
15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? 
I am interested in joining Infinity because I want to play with other people like myself - I take the game seriously and enjoy playing. High end content is what keeps me interested, but finding a core group of people that I enjoy actually pushing the content with is something I want to find as well. I think I would be a good addition to Infinity because although I haven't played the game for very long relative to much of the player base, I have quickly progressed and I feel established myself pretty well as a balance druid. I am always open to criticism and especially given my relatively-speaking short time spent mythic raiding, I often rely on the constructive criticism to better myself. I still do my own due dilligence with going over my own logs and looking for areas to improve and I try to find misplays in my gameplay so I can make a conscious effort to avoid them in the future. In me you will get a dedicated player that is always prepared and doesnt sacrifice doing their part in a fight for damage numbers.

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. 

I'm a 25 year old guy from Chicago currently residing in Michigan. I work as a mortgage underwriter for the country's #1 wholesale lender. Work is pretty busy and stressful at times, and I use games as my outlet for relaxing. I'm the type of person that spends their free time on the computer and I genuinely enjoy it. When not playing WoW, I'm probably on Twitch watching some M+ streams and listening to music. I don't really play any game other than WoW currently.  I like hanging out in Discord with others and generally looking for a guild to "settle down" in. I've been in four guilds over my two tiers mythic raiding and I've had enough with the constantly moving around - I am in it for the long haul

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: Elementx - Bleeding Hollow - Balance Druid

Unfortunately we have decided to deny your application. Your performance is solid, but not quite at the level we're seeking for new recruits. Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum