Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaeve_Hunter

re: Kaeve - BM/MM Hunter

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: FroyoLoco#1453

b. Character Name: Kaeve

2. Class: Hunter

3. Current Server: Icecrown

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): I have raided as BM this expansion, but have historically been MM.  Prefer MM over BM if it is the more viable raid spec.  

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/icecrown/Kaeve

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion?

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?

Tier 11 and Tier 12 (US 17th) -- left due to starting College.

Tier 18 -- did not raid prog with them as I joined very late in the tier.  Left after a few months during HFC farm because I was not a fan of their guild leadership or culture. 

Tier 19 (US 37), Tier 20 (US 31), Tier 21 (US 66), and Tier 22 (US 46).  Joined Vindi on Helya prog and have raided with them ever since.  Became an officer during Tier 20 after the GM of the time stepped down.  Informed the guild leadership about 3 weeks ago that my work schedule would soon conflict with theirs and I wouldn't be able to raid with them going forward -- my last raid with them will be November 18th.  Loved raiding here and still have a lot of good relationships with these guys. 

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood? Yes.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/icecrown/kaeve

10. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. https://imgur.com/rmWdiij -- I also stream, if you would like to check out some of my VODs to see my UI in action or how I handle myself in raid: https://www.twitch.tv/royal_nine

11. Describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. Zek'voz required a delay of CDs to ensure maximum potential damage on the add spawns as our two minute CDs would time up with with their spawns.  Not really a class/spec thing, but for Vectis I was in charge of debuff spreading for my group and managing everyone's stacks.  Fetid involves a lot of strong personal play to maximize uptime on boss and adds, specifically what comes to mind is ensuring the stomps did not interfere with overall add damage nor did they cause me to end up in someone else's miasma or spread my own -- so disengage usage was integral to playing well. 

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age: 27

13. Gender: Male

14. How did you hear about Infinity? I've known about Infinity for awhile, always been impressed with the guild's progression on a tight schedule.

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? I'd like to stay in competitive raiding but not have to raid too many hours.  I love playing the game and doing stuff in off raid time, but I think that raiding anything over 12 hours a week affects personal schedule a bit too much.  I am very committed to playing Hunter extremely well.  My focus is on the marriage of  strong raid mechanical play with super efficient and maximized class performance -- prioritizing the former over the latter but still ensuring that being strong in one category does not affect performance in the other. 

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. I am the oldest of 12 kids, have played WoW for a very long time and continue to enjoy playing it.  While not the biggest BFA fan, I've played several alts in off raid time doing a lot of tanking in M+  for friends and family groups (376 BrM, 375 Veng, 360 ProtW, and 356 Guardian).  Other than WoW, I've enjoyed playing almost all Blizz games in the past along with the LoLs, Fortnites, and CoDs of the world.  I work as a project manager for a technology development firm which does involve a bit of working from home.  Outside the game, I enjoy Tennis/Basketball and following my two favorite MLB and NFL teams.  

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: Kaeve - BM/MM Hunter

Apologies for the late reply, but unfortunately we have decided to deny your application. Your resume is solid, but we are at capacity with trial members and it is not clear you would be an upgrade over our current options. If our needs change in the near future, you will be first on our contact list. 

Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum