Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zexenn

re: Zexinn - Warlock

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Zexen#1386

b. Character Name: Zexinn-Burningblade

2. Class: Warlock

3. Current Server: Burning Blade

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Affliction since its pretty darn good atm

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment: 

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/burning-blade/Zexinn

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion?

I started playing the game at the start of cata and was just the typical noob learning the game. I found some awesome friends going into mop who were pretty good at the game and started raiding with them. A few of us made our way into Divinity-Kel'thuzad at the end of the expansion when 20 man raiding first started and we had a pretty darn good group going into WoD. Unfortunately some people left and from there the raid group slowly started falling apart. I think we finished highmaul mid 20's US and did around the same throughout BRF but things fell apart before we finished blackhand. Probably a good thing for me since the times were 11pm-3am for me. My friends made their way to AK or Arathian knights since they had similar times, but I just couldnt do it anymore since it was pretty rough or I would probably be there now. Since then I've been in the guild I am currently in just clearing content slower than i'd like but the times are pretty good for me. As of late I've really just been wanting more with how much time I put into the game. Every since I joined this guild I knew there were going to be some not so great players and I would have to wait for them to learn, but lately I just cant deal with how long it's taking for people to learn simple mechanics. 

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?

Legion of Shadow Knights (3 or 4 of us went to Divinity)

Divinity (fell apart)

Denial of Service (just not performing)

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood? 

Of course. There is literally a hunter in this guild that never mics up, it's pretty toxic.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. 

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/burning-blade/zexinn?mode=detailed&zone=19#difficulty=5

was on rogue for Zul

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/bWn6MqQahmcgpTZY some mythrax wipes

10. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. 

t

Boss timers on right side and raid frames under dot timers which I move sometimes if I need to see whats going on in that area during a fight. If you actually need a pick in raid let me know, it's pretty much the same thing.

11. Describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs.

With warlock as of late there isn't really anything special you could be doing. Lock gates and personal teleport are pretty good. I could have played destruction on say vectis and fetid but I didnt have the sweet azurite pieces to do it and even then affliction was still good. I made a rogue for zul which helped out. Using personal cooldowns as needed with healthstones and healing pots and calling for an external if needed for whatever reason, can't dps if you're dead I like to say. I used to be a mage for most of my WoW career, was an Hpal for a good part of legion and then swapped to lock during antorus. I'm a pretty versatile player. Any good player is imo since this game keeps getting easier. 

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age: 22

13. Gender: Male

14. How did you hear about Infinity?

Lurking Wowprogress for a new guild.

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? 

Being a pretty darn good player is why I think I would be a good addition and is what sets me apart since there seems to be a lot of bad players lately (not toxic I swear, just how I feel)

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. 

I played about 16 years of hockey and lacrosse growing up and was always on a really competitive team in both sports so being the best has always been a high priority for me I guess. I live near Toronto and am an apprentice electrician, us electricians tend to start our days pretty early which is why your raid times would be perfect for me while also being a 9-12 hour guild that does really well. 

With all of this said I will be finishing the tier with my current guild, I feel like it's the right thing to do unless something catastrophic happens. Raid lead/ GM knows I'm lfg, Raei#1797 if you had any questions for him.

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: Zexinn - Warlock

Unfortunately we have decided to deny your application. Your performance history is impressive, but we've decided to explore other options for our ranged roster. You will be first on our contact list if our needs change. 

Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum