Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rmdx

re: App: Rmdlol

1. a. BattleTag: Crim#11714

b. Character Name: Rmdlol

2. Class: Rogue

3. Current Server: Stormreaver

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Assas/Sub

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormreaver/rmdlol

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion? Been raiding since LK WotLK. Sold my old account when cata hit and ran 3s/rbgs up until Legion where I came back to PvE. During Legion I played Rogue up until the last couple of months when i fotm WW'd Antorus after killing Argus on rogue, now i'm back with the class I play best

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? I've been in Deimos for over a year now. The circumstances of which I am applying to this guild is due to poor preparation, leadership, and wanting to stop raiding on weekends. 

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood? Absolutely.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormreaver/rmdlol#difficulty=4&spec=Any

10. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment.

Servers are down for maintenance so I can't log in to screenshot my rogues setup. For example, here is my setup I had when I fotm ww'd. It's literally the same setup in terms of bars, weakauras, etc. https://imgur.com/a/giFn5qT

11. Describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs.

Well, i've played Rogue since Vanilla, so I have mastered all aspects of the class so at this point it's just situational min/maxing depending on the boss. The only special spec/rotation i've came across was Zul sub spec. Other than that, there's not much that changes how you play rogue

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age: 26

13. Gender: M

14. How did you hear about Infinity? Streams, wowprog. 

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? I see that it's a tight-knit guild with older mature people like myself. I also see that this is a 3 day/9 hour squad, which is the exact hours i'm looking for while also maintaining high ranking kills. Most guilds out there raid ridiculous amount of hours to be in the position this guild is in, so that says something about individual skill and leadership. What sets me apart is, like I have said earlier, I have mastered this class. I can play all three specs at a high level, and I also do my own research on bosses in terms of theorycrafting, strats, etc. With that being said, I also only care about being a team-player to progress and kill the bosses as fast as possible; Parsing comes after that(Although I still pump regardless)

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself.

I'm 26 years old from Knoxville, TN. I work as a fraud analyst/investigator for a credit card processing company that doesn't conflict with raid schedule. I have achieved personal success with owning my own house with a fiance of 6 years. Outside of the game pretty much all I do/am addicted to is working out, smoking, and making money. I've seen pretty much every good tv show there is, so i've ran out of things to watch at this point lol. 

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: App: Rmdlol

Unfortunately we have decided to reject your application. We have three rogues on our roster at this time. We are not seeking a fourth rogue, excepting clear upgrades over our current options.

Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum