Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moofzy

re: Moofzy - Hunter

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Moofz#11840

b. Character Name: Moofzy

2. Class: Hunter

3. Current Server: Area 52

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): All 3, Primarily BM as of now.

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/moofzy

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion?

Been raiding since TBC. Hopped between hardcore and casual a bit. Raided with some real life friends casually for a bit, formed my own guild and raid led a casual mythic guild late WoD. Some of the more notable guilds I've been in, I was in Omnipotent (US 40) and Vulgar (US 42) during MoP/WoD and more recently Addiction (US 33) and Happy Accidents (US 40) for all of Legion/BFA. Currently 6/8M Uldir with some attempts on Mythrax.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? 

Omnipotent - Guild died, went to Vulgar who was also on Sarg
Vulgar - Decided to take a break and raid with friends for a while. During this time I made my own guild and raided casually for a bit.
Addiction - Was only here for a short time. Guild was super toxic and a bunch of people left around the same time so I went to HA.
Happy Accidents - Was here for a while, have some pretty good friends in the guild still. Had a disagreement with the GM and some stuff was said, to avoid drama I decided it best I leave. Still on very good standards with almost everyone in the guild. Guild has been having roster issues all tier though, so progress was also not really what I was expecting.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood? 

Yes, shouldn't ever be a problem.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/moofzy#

10. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. https://imgur.com/a/ImadG5M (I'm in a M+ but raid UI is basically the same)

11. Describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. 

I think a good example would be M Fetid. Obviously adds are very important so saving cool downs is huge. A big thing with Hunter is positioning and making sure your pet is in position for optimal dps. There are a couple of different things you can do to help the raid or increase dps other than using the standard Spirit Beast which most Hunters run. Cunning pets in specific give you 8% increased movement speed. Raptors also apply the mortal wounds debuff, which helped to prevent healing on adds during Fetid progression. For farm, when healing on the adds weren't an issue, I swapped to Silithid, which forgoes the healing debuff but gains 30% movement speed (pet only). This allows me to have more up time with target swapping across the room.  

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age: 27

13. Gender: Male

14. How did you hear about Infinity?

I know a couple people in Infinity. I know ya'll have similar progress to my previous guild HA which is something I was looking for.

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart?   

As stated above I wanted something similar to my previous guild in rankings/skill. I like progressing quickly and efficiently with limited hours. I know my class inside and out. I am one of the main Hunter theorycrafters for BM/MM, I write the guide for wowhead for MM and the M+ guide for BM/MM also for wowhead (which is how I know Archi :P) in addition to a bunch of articles for them. I'm a Hunter expert and moderator in TSL and I'm very active in the Hunter community. I co-own the biggest Horde M+ discord on NA Horde and I love running and pushing high M+ for fun. I like to thing I'm pretty solid at mechanics and I don't mind doing bitch duty. I'm super personable and I get along with most everyone and I'm a very drama free guy. Love to meme a bit and I'm able to take the memes.

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself.

My name is Wes. I've been married to my awesome wife, Kate for 2 years and we have 3 fur babies - 2 doggos and one cat. I live in Austin, Texas, went to school at UT and got a degree in Aerospace Engineering. Currently I work for a company called Heartflow where we take CT scans from patients and create 3D models to help cardiologists analyze/diagnose them non-invasively. I'm a huge nerd, I primarily play wow but I also play some overwatch and heartstone. I'm a pretty laid back and chill guy so feel free to talk to me :)

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: Moofzy - Hunter

Unfortunately we have decided to reject your application. Your performance history is impressive, but we've decided to explore some other options. If our needs change, we will keep your application in mind. 

Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum