Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Extingra

re: App: Extingra

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Lucas#112621

b. Character Name: Extingra

2. Class: DH

3. Current Server: Illidan

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Havoc is my main spec. I usually run Vengeance for m+ and am comfortable playing it situationally in raid.

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/Extingra Aiming to get neck level 26 by next reset.

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion? Legion was my first expansion and I have almost no noteworthy raiding experience prior to Uldir. Antorus was the only tier I got cutting edge at rank US ~190. This tier I've gotten world 6th Zekvos, world 7th Vectis, world 96th Zul and world 59th Mythrax

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?

Blood Legion - I did not pass my trial due to the 35-man roster being melee heavy with 3 other havoc DH already on it. The officers there are willing to vouch for me if needed.

Syzygy (Sargeras Alliance) - Great group of people. I was just looking to push for faster progression in BfA than what would be possible with them. We are still on good terms.

Elusive - Incredibly obnoxious guild. Constantly spewed racist garbage and I didn't want to be a part of that so I stepped out after 1 week of trial.

All guilds before Elusive were very casual

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood? Absolutely. I'll need to have my wisdom teeth out sometime between late November and early January depending on when I can get an appointment, but other than that attendance should be 100%.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/extingra?mode=detailed&zone=19 I try to make mythic re-kills as clean as possible during progression by holding CDs, forgoing cleave damage to deal with spread mechanics or enable rogues on zul, etc. Heroic is a better representation of my tunnel vision dps

10. Please provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. https://imgur.com/a/e23HhZT

11. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. https://youtu.be/9XFr5u9VfmI on Aggramar I combined glide, vengeful retreat and fel rush to maximize uptime on the boss during his sequence, and also used netherwalk to help the ranged group soak whenever it looked like they might need it.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age: 21

13. Gender: Male

14. How did you hear about Infinity? WoWProgress

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? I'm primarily looking for a guild that is capable of achieving World top 100 horde consistently throughout BfA. Being a very competitive person, I will do everything possible to make sure I'm constantly improving whether that means going through logs/videos to see what can be done better or grinding m+ for 3% upgrades.

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. I live in a smallish Ohio farm city where nothing really interesting happens. Since graduating in 2016 I've been teaching myself how to program while working part time as a lifeguard at the YMCA. Football and track were my main hobbies throughout middle/high school; WoW took over afterwards. I'm pretty introverted and likely won't chit chat much during raid but I do make calls when required. Thank you for considering me!

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: App: Extingra

Unfortunately we have decided to reject your application. We are not seeking an additional demon hunter at this time. Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum