Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dforever

re: App: dforever

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Dundar#1505

b. Character Name: Raemielle

2. Class: Priest

3. Current Server: Tichondrius

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Shadow, Decent at holy and currently learning Disc

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/Raemielle

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion?
All of vanilla, TBC, WoTLK, and WoD. Legion - EN/TOV/ABT, Cata - DS, MoP - Siege

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?
Raided in Gaming district, Feenix, Emerald Dream, nostralus, and Eternal WoW Pservers with the #1 or #2 guild on the server clearing Vanilla-Wrath with increased difficulty. As far as retail goes I made my guild from HFC-ToV called Tane where I was the MT and raidleader Manyak-Thrall. I trialed for raiding rainbows right after I ended my guild but ultimately was unhappy with the environment. I joined No Bads Allowed / Capitally for ABT Farm and headed into Uldir with them with high hopes and have been very let down with the toxicity, leadership, and lack of progression.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood?
Understood, I will make 100% attendance

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/raemielle?mode=detailed&zone=19#difficulty=5&metric=dps - I never got to parse but I hope you take a 2nd look at progression kills and the consistency of my pulls in Damage and mechanics
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/12241468?zone=10&mode=detailed (My tank in legion during progression)

10. Please provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. https://imgur.com/cCa2aKL - missing my raid cooldowns WA

11. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. Will post my build and explanation as well as thoughts of each boss

For Uldir fights i would use the following with Mindbender and DA always being mandatory currently:
Taloc : It would be the standard SWV, ToF, and SWD simply for the fact of long execute phase
Mother : I would go SWV, ToF, AS. Nothing too special here, a non engaging fight for Spriest
Zekvoz : Is an add heavy fight. SWV, Dark Void, SC is 100% necessary for obvious reasons
Vectis : Standard fight that utilizes upkeep on ToF and SWD from adds
Fetid : Standard ST fight with SWV, ToF, and SWD being used. Annoying fight for Spriest currently as my guild is over saturated on melee
Zul : Zul is entirely dependent composition needs. With it most likely coming down to me just going ST build as your guild has already finished progression for it
Mythrax : Would turn into me being a classic multi dotter with misery
G'huun I have not really given much thought as it's felt very far away and no Spriest have killed it. Will definitely theory craft some stuff with other Spriest later down the road

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age: 22

13. Gender: M

14. How did you hear about Infinity? Wowprogress

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart?
I am an extremely dedicated player when it comes to ensuring that I am at my absolute best via gear, knowledge, and willingness to improve and take criticism. https://raider.io/characters/us/tichondrius/Raemielle I have done a very large amount of M+ as my current guild has a stigma toward Spriest and had to gear myself via that. I am completely fine with being sat and have volunteered to be sat over other people who utilize the fight better than Spriest.

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself.
I am an extremely easy going person that enjoys making people laugh. I make it a point to be friendly and inviting with guildies, inviting them to personal discords and to this day play a bunch of games with my old guild mates. The thing most important to me, more important than progression, is progressing with people that make it enjoyable. I never want to loathe logging on.

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: App: dforever

Unfortunately we have decided to reject your application. We are not seeking shadow priests for our roster at this time. Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum