Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bhane57

re: Bhane - Balance Druid App

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Bhane#1624

b. Character Name: Bhanekin

2. Class: Druid

3. Current Server: Illidan

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Balance - working on a rogue as a backup (Outlaw).

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/Bhanekin

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion? 

I raided casually when time permitted in Vanilla and TBC due to age/school. I raided casually but on a set time schedule for the first time in a 10 man group. I did not raid in Cata, MoP, or WoD. I started seriously raiding for the Emerald Nightmare tier in Legion with Masters of Karate on Argent Dawn, reaching US 345. I joined a different guild for the Nighthold tier but the guild did not last and at that point I stopped attempting to raid in Legion, deciding to try again come BFA.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?

Masters of Karate - Argent Dawn: I left due to a mismanagement of resources and lack of effort from lead/officer roles.

Exiled Alliance - Lightbringer: This is the guild I joined after MoK, but was short lived as the guild died a few bosses into Nighthold.

Players Against Humanity - Illidan: I joined this guild being told the intent was a top 200 US spot for BFA. Simply put, the guild is not the caliber I was expecting to reach a ranking that matched my expectations for myself.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood?

Understood. The only foreseeable reason I would miss a raid night is if a professor schedules an online test during that time frame, which has happened once in 2 years so far (I'm studying a 100% online degree).

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. 

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/bhanekin

10. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. 

https://imgur.com/a/0Sw20Ix

11. Describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. 

In Uldir, the best use of my class so far has been on Zek'voz with add management by typhooning little adds in phase 1 to keep them on the boss for cleave and solar beaming casting adds in phase 2 to keep them from dealing damage for the duration of solar beam. I'm also aware that if typhoon is not needed, I can take greater bash to also bash casting adds.

For my short time raiding heroic Antorus, I helped with add management on Aggramar because it was easily doable with mass entanglement and the cooldown for mass entanglement lined up with my Sephuz proc on each entanglement. With this, I was able to optimize Sephuz uptime.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age: 26

13. Gender: M

14. How did you hear about Infinity? Unfitted, Infinity guild member.

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? 

I want to join Infinity because from watching your team raid through Unfitted's stream, I notice the efficiency. You appear to make efficient use of the raid time allotted each night and those raid times fit best with my schedule since I'm a student. Also, being able to gear alts by choice and not by requirement is a perk. 

As far as what sets me apart, I think I am skilled and adaptive enough to compete in a guild like Infinity. I do everything in my ability to make sure I'm as prepared as I can be and am also willing to fill whatever role is required. I use the resources available to me to make sure I'm pulling the most out of my class as possible such as simcraft, raidbots, bloodmallet, etc. Most importantly, I understand I am not all-knowing and am receptive to critique from anyone while also taking responsibility for my mistakes and ensuring they don't happen twice.

Lastly, I'm almost always online and willing to help with anything I can help with whether it be farming mats, helping with an alt clear, transmog run, achievement run, etc. I understand how much the guild around me gives and try to contribute what I can.

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself.

My name is Dustin and I live in Georgia-US. I've been playing WoW since launch (which is now... over half my life) and have played several MMO's before then because it is my favorite type of game. Aside from gaming, I work at a fragrance manufacturer while studying for my Master's in Computer Science to move into tech. I also like weight training, music, and streaming. I'm pretty reserved around people I don't know but after getting to know others I'm pretty sociable.

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: Bhane - Balance Druid App

Unfortunately we have decided to reject your application. We don't need additional druids for our roster. Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum