Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nadry

re: App: nadry

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: nadrii#1726

b. Character Name: nadrii

2. Class:
Priest

3. Current Server:
Illidan

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know):
Shadow. I don't mind playing off specs to heal now and again but it is not currently raid ready.

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/Nadrii. No enchants/gems yet since some of these things cost a good bit of gold and I'd rather wait until mythic week before enchanting/gemming everything I've gotten.

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion?
In vanilla I raided casually without a guild, I was 16 at the time. Bc was my first introduction to organized raiding and I cleared everything in bc from kara to sunwell. In wotlk I also raided every tier and cleared all the hardmode content when it was in its relevant tier except for yogg0 and tribute to immortality (which I did at the end of wotlk). All still casual until this point. In cata I took raiding more seriously and not only cleared everything on heroic when it was relevant, but also ended us 1st for the expansion.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave?
It's hard to remember the right order of guilds and most of them are really irrelevant, casual guilds from way back when. The 2 relevant guilds I mention when asked this question are the ones from cata where I took raiding more seriously. I raided with vigil through the end of firelands progression, ending us 4th. A very old, very close sp friend of mine joined blood legion a few months earlier and was trying to get me to join him. After progression in firelands I decided to join him not only because I could raid with a friend but blood legion was us 1st at the time and they needed another sp. I raided with BL through firelands farm and DS progression. Ended us 1st for the expansion. Also participated in and won the 2011 blizzcon live raid. I quit BL because I quit the game when mop launched. ~6 years of non stop raiding, ending in the most hardcore guild I could possibly join without creating an EU account, I had had enough and wanted to focus on real life. I came back as a casual and have been casual since, farming mounts and working towards glad (2530 on sp and 2400 as destro so far).

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood?
All understood. You'll have zero issues with me in this area. The raid schedule works perfectly and the rest goes without saying.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs.
Unfortunately, since I haven't raided since cata, I have no logs left that haven't expired.

10. Please provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment.
https://i.imgur.com/XJlz9gn.png

11. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs.
Well, in my most recent raiding experience I maintained 5 alts: mm/sv hunter, arms/prot warr, blood dk, resto/ele sham, hpal. Of course we did split raiding back in the day but I have had to switch to alts for some bosses. For example, I played rsham on spine of deathwing. But focusing on my priest specifically, I remember playing disc during halfus wyrmbreaker since the atonement healing paired with the damage let us beat the enrage in the first week of heroic. On alysrazor I switched to as much crit gear as possible since the wings gave a stupid amount of haste and haste on my gear wasn't as useful. There aren't that many varieties with an sp in particular save for switching from single target to multi-target/aoe talents. Most of my flexibility, if you want to call it that, came from playing alts, even if they were rarely used. They had to be available just in case.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age:

13. Gender:
Male

14. How did you hear about Infinity?
Wowprogress

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart?
You guys have a solid raiding schedule that fits my real life schedule perfectly. I'll elaborate on why in the next question. You guys also have consistent performance indicative of a good group of raiders and raid leader. This is exactly the sort of guild I would like to join in order to not slack on progression but also not take it so seriously as to have 3+ alts and raiding on xmas day (yes I did that during DS progression).

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself.
I work in IT mon-fri 8-5pm, more specifically I'm a systems engineer for a global company in the travel industry. I work on internal IT managing the server infrastructure. I've been at this company now for 6 years. I've graduated school already with a degree in IT. I live alone (except for my cat) so I have full control over my schedule and availability, which is why you should never expect a sudden absence from me. I'm always reachable.
I'm big on cars, but I have no mechanical inclination. I just love fast cars and occasionally race mine at the homestead miami speedway (I live in miami, if I forgot to mention that). I also spend a good deal of time these days hanging out with some friends I've made at work. Just enjoying life these days. With regards to wow, I've taken an extended break from raiding and was even completely opposed to it after trying it again in wod. But, at the end of legion I finally started to miss it again and for that reason I am on the hunt for a guild to join and have fun with. I'm hoping Infinity can be that guild.

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: App: nadry

Unfortunately we have decided to reject your application. Your raiding history is impressive, but our roster is at capacity and we have no need for additional shadow priests. 

Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum