View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cixxz

re: Cix -- Havoc DH App

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Cix#11241

b. Character Name: Cix

2. Class: Demon Hunter

3. Current Server: Mal'Ganis

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Havoc

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/cix 

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion?

I started raiding casually back in MoP and have been moving up in the raiding scene ever since. My raiding experience is pretty limited cutting edge wise up until final tier of WoD and moving forward into Legion. I ended up killing Archimonde at US 150th. Going into Legion, I finished T19 at US 50th, T20 at US 37th, and T21 at US 24th. Ever since I started raiding on the cutting edge level I fell in love with it and hope to continue here with Infinity.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? DETAILS ARE IMPORTANT.

My most recent guild I was in was Fused at US 24th. Unfortunately I had to leave as I couldn't dedicate enough time as my grandparents had grown ill and couldn't support themselves. That said, I had to step in and take care of them leaving me with little time to continue raiding with Fused. Just before I joined Fused, Precision, who I had been with since the start of Legion, fell apart, leaving me to find another guild.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood?

I should be available 100% of the time with these hours, however if something does pop up, an officer will be notified ASAP.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. 

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/31065524?mode=detailed&zone=17#metric=dps&difficulty=5&partition=1&bybracket=0

10. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. 

https://gyazo.com/065bd2956c3f10fb80dbd9e840ca464d

11. Describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. 

On Portal Keeper, I was apart of not only the debuff crew, but also the portal crew in general. This meant that I had to change the timings of my abilities in order to maximize priority add damage on the portal adds, but also the main floor adds as well. I had always been one to be chosen for specific jobs due to my raid awareness and ability to perform those roles well. Another example would be the flame orb on KJ where I was the chosen person to kite the orb until it was time to send it into the void. 

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age: 18

13. Gender: Male

14. How did you hear about Infinity? WoWProgress // Former raider

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart?  

Despite you guys already having a competent player of the same class, I wanted to apply to Infinity as your philosophy of wanting to clear content at a reasonable 9 hour a week schedule struck a cord with me. I want to still be apart of cutting edge content, without having to dedicate an absurd amount of time to it. Moreover, I don't want to have to keep looking for a guild because it fell apart. You guys having been around since Vanilla shows that you are capable of standing strong through thick and thin.

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. 

First and foremost, I'm a very competitive individual. I'm always looking for ways to improve my game whether that be by doing log analysis on when the best time to use a cooldown is, or performing odd jobs in the raid in order to give us the best chance at killing the boss. Outside of WoW, a great way to highlight my competitive nature is the fact that I play three sports at the varsity level. Despite being competitive in sports and WoW I still make time for my friends and family, always having a great time with them whenever I get to see them.

maxterchief
Officer

re: Cix -- Havoc DH App

Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application. Your performance is solid, but we are currently content with our melee roster and only taking applicants that are clear upgrades. If any spots open in the near future, we'll keep your application in mind. 

Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum