Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ieafa

re: Celeriy - Mistweaver

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Celerie#11726

b. Character Name: Celeriy - Turalyon

2. Class: Monk - 
3. Current Server: Turalyon

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Mistweaver

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment:https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/turalyon/celeriy

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion?
MOP: Tot - US 490th with Giggity (Area 52), SOO - US 65th with Indestructible (Kel'thuzad)
WoD: Highmaul - US 77th, BRF - US 68th, HFC - US 59th with Indestructible (Kel'thuzad)
Legion: EN - US 58th, ToV - US 70th NH 3/10M US 66th with Indestructible (explained below) ABT - US 97th Daybreak - Turalyon

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? DETAILS ARE IMPORTANT. Indestructible - I was in Inde for a few years between middle of mop until middle of NH progression. However, the guild started to fall apart after ToV and GM was passed to a well known streamer named "Asmongold" if you've seen his streams this went as well as you can imagine and I decided to take a break from raiding due to this upset within the guild. I came back during mid Tomb progression and joined Daybreak as some of my old Inde friends had come here.
Daybreak - I love Daybreak and the people in it, however I recently have graduated college and got a job offer that I could not pass up. Due to this I will now be working days 8 am to 4 pm CST., Daybreak currently raids until 1:30 am CST (2 am if close to a kill). With my new work schedule there is no way I could balance this raid schedule and my work life. As such I have told them I am stepping down from raiding with them due to it. 

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood? Yep, as I would expect in any guild.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. Link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/turalyon/celeriy

10. Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. https://i.imgur.com/AE3WCUm.jpg

11. Describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs.
Not very impressive but none of the healers in Daybreak could seem to handle the mechanics of doing portals on Portal keeper. I volunteered and now lead it and make the groups that run each debuff each week due to this. I am not "allowed" to sit on that boss due to this lol. Other than that I figured out during progression of argus that with certain stacking of my personal cooldowns I could solo live the bomb debuff without dieing. This made it much easier anytime I got the bomb as we didn't have to worry about placing an ahnk totem down or being down a healer during phase 2. 

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age: 24

13. Gender: Male

14. How did you hear about Infinity? Wowprogress

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart?
I feel that I have a good attitude about raiding and pushing myself to do better each week. I give consistent high skilled play and I feel that I have a level head and can take criticism well. 

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. 
I am 24 years old, I live in Denton TX and just recently graduated college. I love kids and dogs so if you enjoy those we'll get along great. I want to eventually have a family but for now I am putting that off to focus on my career and just living my life each day to the fullest. I am pretty easy going and generally get along with anyone and can mostly talk about anything. 

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: Celeriy - Mistweaver

Unfortunately we have decided to reject your application. Your performance is solid, but we're only considering applicants who are potential upgrades over our current options, and you don't seem to meet this criteria.

Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum