Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ampqt

re: App: Ampqt

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: antipop#1350

b. Character Name: Amplitude

2. Class: Druid

3. Current Server: Bleeding-Hollow

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Balance with a resto off spec

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/amplitude

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion?I raided in MoP with in SoO, Then swapped to Refined and raided briefly as a trial in WoD untill the guild fell apart.Came back for legion playing with my GF, swapped guilds a few times in EN and NH due to them just falling apart not able to progress. I joined Ad Astra on Sargeras and finished tier 19 with them and swapped to Pirates on stormrage for t20 and most of t21 i raided with them for 9/9M and 9/11M. I was recruited to Resonate on Bleeding hollow currently and was brought in for Argus prog, and farm.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? DETAILS ARE IMPORTANT.
Ascent - left because friends left for Refined
Refined - guild fell apart
Various no name guilds during start of the expac - all of them fell apart somewhere between normal EN and Mythic krosus. Mostly just player apathy and leadership, we even had the GM quit 6 pulls into krosus.
Ad Astra - 2 day guild left due to wanting more raid time and the raid leader screamed at people making the environment very toxic and uncool.
Pirates - 3 day guild with awesome people i left because of just officer drama and progression was going very poorly, and the GM quit soon afterwords.
Resonate - 3 day awesome guild with great laid back people i'm only considering leaving just to push my self further while maintaining the same schedule.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood? Yes sir i understand.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/31365864/17#metric=dps

10. Please provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. https://imgur.com/a/m6HAIrw

11. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. hmm one that comes to mind was mythic varimathras prog, i was 2nd highest on add dmg with 3 mages in the group and a sub rogue while i maintained boss dmg to get a 97 on the boss for performance, i was really proud of my self. On Argus prog i was brought in even though balance wasn't that great for the fight and used the regular Single target spec to get the maximum output that i could as a player to meet the phase 1 and 2 checks. I have also swapped and off healed and tried my best to keep up with our main healers and learning that new role, and i currently off heal for my alt guilds agg progression now on an alt they didn't know i had. heh.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age: 24

13. Gender: Male

14. How did you hear about Infinity? I herd about you guys when someone said "omg theres a 3 day guild thats sooo efficent that they are top US" and i was like "whatttttttttttt". and i started reading asking around and looking.

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? Well i'm a laid back guy, that just loves to learn, i'm always about picking up something new and trying to go far with what i can. i play a couple of alts in other guilds as well to push my self to understand the raids more as a player. One thing that i can say is that failure is something that i kinda secretly love because that is the greatest opportunity to learn and grow not only as a player but as a person. I want to join infinity to be apart of that family like atmosphere and still be able to kick bosses butts.

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. Well my name is William and i work at home, i love wow and a lot of other games. I play the tuba, my favorite color is purple and i love music. i go out of my way to listen to anything new that pops up lol. For work i am a cloud engineer for a company in the Adult Film industry. i work late at night usually from 12:00 to 6 AM. I am a southern boy living in South Carolina and the hospitality that comes with that extends to wow i currently assist the free argus carries for the "friendship birb" runs that reddit puts together with a guild on my realm. As well as help people get through 15's as much as i can.

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: App: Ampqt

Unfortunately we have decided to reject your application. Your recent performance is solid, and we like your application overall. However, our roster is currently bloated, and we are only considering applicants who are clear upgrades over our current options. It is not clear you meet this criteria. If any spots open in the future, we will keep your application in mind.

Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum