Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcGG23

re: DK dps App

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: macazares23#1913

b. Character Name: Shotodk

2. Class: Death Knight

3. Current Server: Illidan

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Frost/Unholy

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/shotodk

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion?

I started raiding this expansion with a few friends in EN, and started mythic raiding in Nighthold. I got about US 250th in my first mythic tier, in ToS I got US 90th KJ with Red October on Bleeding Hollow. Then left there to join Addiction on the same realm and got US 30th Argus, and recently trialed in Limit although their melee roster was already full, so I decided to find another guild so I wouldn't be a split monkey there.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? DETAILS ARE IMPORTANT.

Red October - Left because an officer was causing drama with other players on the server.

Addiction - gkicked because of the bad officer core being afraid that I was already going to leave, I liked the guild but I was not a fan of how things were being handled. One of our friends was poached to BDG, and they automatically assumed that me and 1 other were gonna leave as well so they kicked us

Limit - explained above, trialed there while they already had a full/very good melee roster, and they wanted to see if I could take someone's spot. Didn't work out because of bad timing of me trialing, but I also wasn't playing up to my own standards and decided I would rather raid somewhere else and improve even more

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood? I have no problems making these times, and I understand the requirements

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/33259649/17#metric=dps

10. Please provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. https://imgur.com/QlGCf6A

11. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. Kin'garoth is really the only viable answer for this question when it comes to frost, because you want to spec into Breath of Sindragosa in order to get more burst damage on the bots and get them down faster. At this point with the gear we have and depending on how you split dps on bots, you can stay specced into Obliteration and do as much consistent damage over the fight as you would with BoS

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age: 21 

13. Gender: Male

14. How did you hear about Infinity? I saw you guys on wowprogress a while back and saw your guys' consistency with high US ranks at the low amount of hours you raid

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? 

I want to join because I want to be efficient with the time I put into this game, and would like to be raiding alongside people with a similar mindset to myself

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. 

I'm a pretty laid back person, I like to mess around outside of raid and play Fortnite currently. I like to mess around a lot and hang out with friends but when it comes to progression I take it very seriously and am looking to clear content as efficiently as possible with the hours I put into the game. During raid I only speak when I am asked something or if I want to make a suggestion on something, but outside of raid I like to talk with people and relax once I get to know everyone.

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: DK dps App

Unfortunately we have decided to reject your application. This was a difficult decision due to your impressive performance. However our roster is near capacity, and we're particularly content with our melee roster at this time. If any melee positions open in the near future, you will be first on our contact list. 

Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum