Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tankabito

re: Death Knight Tank

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: tankabito#1296

b. Character Name: Deathabito

2. Class: Death Knight

3. Current Server: Proudmoore

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Blood

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/deathabito

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion?

Vanilla - None

TBC - Cleared up Illidan, never saw Sunwell

WotLK - All

Cata - Casually raided (never had a permanent guild)

MoP - All

WoD - None (college)

Current - 6/10 Mythic NH

9/11 Mythic ToS

11/11 Mythic ABT

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? DETAILS ARE IMPORTANT.

This expansion I've been in 2 guilds.  Chicks on Speed and Philosophy both on Proudmoore

Chicks on Speed fell apart after TOS started due to RL drama of the guild leadership and I then joined Philosophy.

I raided TOS and ABT with Philosophy, but they transferred elsewhere after our Argus kill and failed reclear attempts.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood?

Absolutely.  I have all of these requirements met and will meet the attendance check.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. 

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26506875

10. Please provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. 

https://imgur.com/a/e7mhfmk

11. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. 

For Mythic Argus on my DK, I used the Anti-Magic Barrier talent/Class Ring/AHR along with gear that had avoidance on it (at an overall ilvl decrease) to reach the 20% avoidance cap.  All of this non-stand gear and talents together made it so I didn't have to recieve external cooldowns on the scythes on Mythic Argus, and it also allowed for me to tank the Soulburst plus both Soulbombs by using IBF, VB, RT, and AMS.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age: 25

13. Gender: M

14. How did you hear about Infinity?

Was contacted by Maxterchief on BNET after listing myself on WoW Progress.

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? 

I was asked to check your guild out and once I saw the tank requirements I was interested in joining.  I love the idea of the tank requirements being different and requiring all tanks have multiple tanks ready to go.  My above response to  question 11 could have been also been solved by me swapping to my Brewmaster Monk.  I believe I can be that main tank you are looking for that strives to have multiple answers to whatever Blizzard throws our way.

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself.

Outside of WoW, I have a steep interested in music.  I have a Bachelor's of Music Education and my main instrument is the saxophone.  Currently, though, I am not working in the music field, but I do hope to one day return to it in some way.  Other than that I just enjoy all typically nerdy things.  I'm a support main in League of Legends, but it seems that I'm stuck in bronze for life at the moment.

*edited to fix guild names, had them in <> that got edited out

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: Death Knight Tank

Unfortunately we have decided to reject your application. We are seeking a tank with more raiding experience. Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum