Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roarzyxd

re: Roarzy - Sin Rogue - Stormrage

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag: Roarpowz#1827

b. Character Name: Roarzy

2. Class: Rogue

3. Current Server: Stormrage

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know):

Assassination, but I can also play Sub/Outlaw at an equal level

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/roarzy

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion?

I was in a 10 man guild in WOTLK and cleared LK10 as a Shadow Priest, and unfortunately 25 LK was not killed sadly. 
Cleared all of Cataclysm as a Shadow Priest
Did not play all of MoP due to RL issues.
Quit on Archimonde in WoD unfortunately due to RL issues, but had progressed with them in Redux as a Shadow Priest

I have been Cutting Edge mostly throughout this entire expansion minus EN, as I came back a month into Nighthold. I originally started as a Shadow Priest and main swapped Rogue during ToS.

7/7 M NH, 9/9 M TOS, 11/11 M ABT

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? DETAILS ARE IMPORTANT.

Storm - I decided to go casual for this tier, so I decided to raid in a 2 day a week guild. This guild is actually great and the people here are great but we've had attendance issues for weeks and we will refuse to do something if we're missing X person or X thing, and it wasn't the direction I was wanting going into BFA.

Crimson Riot - I woke up one morning, ate Brunch, checked discord and Fobe disbanded the guild. True story but really I'm sure it was just a culmination of things that lead up to one to another. I really liked this guild and keep in touch with a good handful of old Crimson Riot members through Btag and what not.

I was in some casual ToS guild leading up before that and I don't remember their name for some reason.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET. If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood?

There will be random Tuesday or Thursday, very rarely I will miss due to work travelling or just work in general. It usually occurs during late November/December or what we call Conventions but you'll be notified 2 weeks - month in advance. Its one of the two days and never both at once. I hope anyways.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/28314850/17#difficulty=5&class=Rogue&spec=Assassination&metric=dps

10. Please provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment.

My action bars are hidden but generally gives me everything I need to play my class. Garrote/Rupture timer, they'll also blink red if I'm going to override a previously stronger Rupture, Toxic Blade CD will flash in that empty spot above my Energy bar, Toxic Blade debuff/envenom/2p timer and Vendetta/Vanish etc.

11. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs.

In Storm I would soak Vari charge myself with no back up...nobody else will do it but me because it's a great strategy to my guild. I will also get Necrotic Embrace before my shadow step sometimes so I have to sprint back to the tank and this is especially fun when the slow debuff is out only because it shows how mechanically strong I am to do all of these things while I hit the boss, pray for poison bombs, and actively screaming for a stampeding roar.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age: 28

13. Gender: Male

14. How did you hear about Infinity? Revelled

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart?

I'm looking for a guild to push with into BFA, as I'll most likely be quitting one of my jobs and freeing up a lot more time. I also have a few old guildies in here, and I asked revelled if you were all looking for a fairly decent rogue and I'm aware that you're quite heavy on melee trials / raiders atm. I'm mechanically sound most of the time and I'm always trying to be at the top of my class.

I always research fights in advanced like I should and I admit to mistakes quickly and fix them quickly. I'm also active and can play multiple toons at a raid ready level. I am raid ready and equipped as Assassination, Subtlety, and Outlaw and can play all at an equal level. I also play a Warlock, Shadow Priest, and Druid at raid ready levels, and are all maintained at 970+ equipped ilvl and 75+ traits, because I have no social life due to work.

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself.

I'm 28, I feel old, and I work as a wine consultant distributor for a privately owned business. I also work at night as a Server at a fine dining restaurant.
I'm currently waiting /pursuing my Advanced Sommelier course to sit for the exam but maybe deciding not to after all. I joke around a lot and I'm generally pretty fun to be around.

I'm usually on later in the night on the weekends, I recently got into doing higher m+ stuff recently and kinda just doing that for now.

Last edited by Roarzyxd on 04/09/18 5:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Awsumpossum

RE: Crimson Riot, what a fucked up way to go out.  Fobe has some explaining to do, apparently.  

Celinthe will be happy to know there's another filthy, snobby wine drinker applying.

Chazzwozzer
Officer

Application closed per in-game discussion. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum