Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dylanxo

re: Flaymedaddy - Shadow Priest

BASIC CHARACTER INFORMATION/HISTORY:

1. a. BattleTag:

Dylan#14483

b. Character Name:

Flaymedaddy

2. Class:

Priest

3. Current Server:

Bleeding Hollow

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know):

Shadow, but I am very comfortable swing healing as Disc.

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/flaymedaddy

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion?

I actually didn't start raiding until Legion about halfway through EN when a friend asked me to play with them. I have gotten Cutting Edge every raid before the next one launches in Legion, though.

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? DETAILS ARE IMPORTANT.

I started raiding in Legion with a guild called Tyranny - Shattered Hand and went 7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, and 10/10M NH with them. I decided I wanted to be a little more competitive so I joined Lethal - Thunderhorn for the majority of Tomb of Sargeras before I was picked up by Limit - Illidan. I finished out the Tomb and Antorus with Limit before being let go saying they just aren't going to be using me as a spriest for farm outside of 1-3 bosses per week. I decided to go to DNO - Kil'jaeden because I had some friends there and they said they wanted to rebuild it, but shortly after getting there those same couple of friends said they wanted to break off and make their own guild which is now Synergy - Bleeding Hollow. I agreed to help start Synergy, but pretty quickly after getting our first Argus kill all three of us (the 2 friends and I) realized it wasn't really an environment we want to raid in. One quit and one decided to just do PvP and sit bench. So that being said I'm just looking for a home as a raider, I hate jumping around from guild to guild or following people to and from guilds. I'm not really about it. I want to stay in competitive raiding as progression is something I'm very passionate about.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood?

I can meet all those requirements easily.

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. 

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/32039328/17#metric=dps - Unfortunately I only really have logs from the short period of time in DNO and Synergy with the constant rotating rosters. I cannot provide any of the logs from Limit.

10. Please provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. 

https://imgur.com/a/nMthG

11. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. 

I mean there isn't really much you can do in terms of playing a spriest to excel. I coordinated the MDs on Helya progression calling each one out with ranged movement and the same with Aggramar. I generally try to run Surrender wherever I can if it ends up being more damage, but it drastically relies on consistent kill times. Unfortunately as of recently, I haven't been able to with wide variances in kill times and rotating fresh characters in to feed gear.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age: 

13. Gender:

Male

14. How did you hear about Infinity?

Just browsing WoWprogress and checking out Alliance guilds. I've been wanting to go Human for a while now.

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart? 

I am comfortable playing every ranged DPS spec, I prefer to main shadow priest and keep whatever is meta maintained each tier but I'm willing to main swap, too. But I have every character relatively geared and mythic ready. 

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. 

I like to believe I am a pretty good player with a lot of flexibility in what I can play. I like playing games outside of WoW quite a bit, too. I have started playing a lot of Rocket League recently which has been fun and I hit Plat 3 recently, I like Fortnite a lot, and I try to like PUBG but I am not that great at it. I am just at heart a huge gamer and never plan on changing that. I recently moved in with my girlfriend and I'm convinced I can get her to try this game, unfortunately she insists Horde are too ugly.

Chazzwozzer
Officer

Hey Flayme, thanks for the application. I sent you a contact request through bnet (Chazzwozzer#1157). Message me when you have a moment to chat. 

Chazzwozzer
Officer

Trial granted.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum