Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Archisair

re: App: Finirah (Archisair) - Fury/Arms warrior

1. a. BattleTag:

Archisair#1459

b. Character Name: Finirah

2. Class: Warrior

3. Current Server: Moon Guard

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know):

I delve into Fury and Arms quite heavily but choose to play Fury currently because it is one of the better specs for most fights, albeit, Arms does have it's unique fights, for ex: High Command with 4 PC 20 + 2 PC t21 is really, really nice, even after the nerf. I also delve into prot a little, but haven't seriously raid tanked since late SOO days.

5. Give us a link to your armory while logged out in PvE equipment:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/moon-guard/finirah

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and more recently in the current expansion?

Nascent - 7/11 M, (They're currently 11/11 M US 69 )

Crimson Riot, 9/9 M, (US 39), disbanded.

I did not raid that much in WoD, but I did raid pretty hard in MoP in a 10man guild named Internecion,

SoO - US 87 - Internecion Stormreaver US

ToT - US 55 - Internecion Stormreaver US

Tier 14 - US 69 - Internecion Stormreaver US

7. What guilds were you previously in? Under what circumstances did you leave? DETAILS ARE IMPORTANT.

Nascent - I joined Nascent in November after my trial from Crimson Riot did not pass. I did not fail the trial because of my performance, I was doing considerably well with the gear I had, I did not pass because the guild already had a ton, ton of melee.  Though, onto Nascent - I was with Nascent for about two-three months and we progressed rather well up until Kin'garoth mythic, we got 7/11 M rather quick before I had a real life issue come up and it affected me greatly. ((I will whisper an officer what the situation was, do not want to put it into the app.) I was doing swimmingly within the guild, improved a lot, Dobi, Scrogg, Corejo, Treefee and a lot of the other raiders can vouch for me.

Crimson Riot - I was with this guild for I want to say.. about a month and a week? I started out as bottom of the DPS on a lot of fights, had around a 927 gear score, and managed to actually improve quite a lot. I went from being a really terrible DPS and managed to get into the top 5 DPS on a lot of fights. Fobe, whom is in Infinity can vouch for my ability as a DPS and a raider. I, again, strive for improvement and perfection within the raiding team.

INFINITY REQUIREMENTS CHECK:

8. Our standard raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8PM ET to 11PM ET.  If you are unable to maintain 90% raid attendance please inform us. Excessive absences and/or being late will result in loss of spot and/or removal from guild. Discord, a Microphone, and a Boss Mod are required in Infinity raids. Understood?

Yup, yup. My current IRL schedule has no issues with this schedule! And yes, I use discord, have a working headset and familiar with boss mods (Bigwigs and DBM, doesn't matter which)

PLAYER PERFORMANCE:

9. If possible, please link your detailed rankings from Warcraftlogs. 

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/27897554/17#metric=dps

10. Please provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment. 

UI

11. Please describe a "recent" raid boss that demonstrates how you exceed the requirements of your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking). This may involve using a special spec, a non-standard rotation, or non-standard gear/glyphs. 

Kin'garoth mythic. I did something a little out of the norm compared to other warriors. I used the helm/leg leggos with high, high mastery gear to add as much burst damage as I could into the transition phases. Boss was going to die easier if those adds are as close to dead as possible. I think I had around 70% mastery on our kill attempt, boss damage wasn't that outstanding, but did manage to stay in the top 7 on it. 

Also worked out a strat with our other warrior, Corejo, that we'd commanding shout every other phase. Meaning, one pops first transition right before it to help everyone get into position, the other pops on 3rd, so that way, we have another for the fourth and fifth phases. It definitely worked out in survivability because rallying cry (Commanding shout) is a very strong raid surviving CD with the extra 15% health.

PERSONAL RESPONSES:

12. Age:25

13. Gender:Male

14. How did you hear about Infinity? Archimtiros' streams and personal affinity of striving to be the best for the guild and community.

I've heard great things about Infinity and would love a chance to raid at a even higher level than what I was previously.

15. Why do you wish to join Infinity and what convinces you that you would be a good addition to Infinity? What sets you apart?  

As a player? Nothing really sets me apart, but one thing I always try to be the best at is striving for improvement, ie, Kin'garoth progression. I made two mistakes one night at the beginning, never made those mistakes again for the rest of progression ( which was about a week ). I know for a fact, the mechanics > parsing, always been that way and will never change.

16. This is an old guild with a family/friend-like atmosphere. It is important that we get to know you, so tell us a little about yourself. 

My name is Chris and I am a computer engineer, graduated last month and have definitely been enjoying my job at all times. It definitely won't affect any of the raid scheduling unless a IRL emergency springs up out of nowhere. I am always not a toxic person, accept criticism positively and always looking to improve myself. I will sometimes ask how I am doing during my trial period and see what I can better myself at. 

Chazzwozzer
Officer

re: App: Finirah (Archisair) - Fury/Arms warrior

Unfortunately we have decided to reject your application. We are not in need of additional dps warriors at this time. Thank you for your interest in Infinity, and best of luck in your guild search. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    <Infinity> Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum